32.

Third person's pov:
"I fear that you've a massive misunderstanding miss heejin,because y/n can never do something like that"jungkook's trustful words about his y/n made heejin's jaw tighten in irritation. How come he's so trusting over his girlfriend. He just gives her a gentle innocent smile,making her curl her fist in anger.

"Oh how're you so sure of that?"she raises her eyebrow,trying to know the depth of his trust on her. "No mother,could ever kill her own daughter especially y/n"his simplest reply gives rise to a rebellious fury inside her. What a strong faith on her hm? I'll see till how long it'll stay there like that.

The bell rings and jungkook gets up to go to the cafeteria and grab some food for his growling stomach. "I would appreciate it if you don't ever false accuse her like that again,thankyou"and he knocks at the cell gate so the guard would let him out. Heejin just slams her fist onto the couch in fury. Killing my brother and now fucking with another guy. Such a whore.

Y/n was in the 2nd sector since she had a duty with the female prisoners. She sits in the ground and sees the females doing their physicals. Her eyes closed,mind wandering about her man. I hope he's doing okay. She pinches the bridge on her nose and opens her eyes back at a sound of ruckus.

Why the hell are people always fighting for fucksake? I just want one moment in peace,too much to ask for? She doesn't pays any heed and just rests her head back against the wall,enjoying the hair pulling and cursings going on between the women. Wish i had popcorn.

Her eyes narrow down at one of the woman who was fighting. "Soojin stop!"she hears the other prisoners calling her name and y/n's ear perk up at the familiar name. The guards pull up and drag the woman away from each other and cuffing their hands at their back. She still keeps noticing the soojin girl with laser focus.

"Nurse!"the female guards yell and y/n just sighs getting up. "Bring them here!"she yells and grabs the first aid kit to treat the women who were injured during the fight. "I swear to god i was going to fuck up that bitch"that girl spats furiously making y/n smirk eternally. Women bringing down other women. The real misogyny.

She treats the other females and then the soojin girl comes up. She holds out her arm in front of her to treat and y/n starts cleaning her scratches that were bleeding. She just silently treats her but soojin decides to speaks up after checking y/n out. "Are you new here?"she nods,eyes not bothering to move to her face.

"And you?"y/n's eyes now moving to her face,making the other female smirk. "I've been here for 3 years now"she sits back down on her chair,pulling out some documents. "Is it something to be proud of?"y/n smiles at her,making her scoff. "What did you do that you're here?"she was definitely trying to get to know her because she knew that she was the same soojin,that was haunting jungkook.

"Bullied some bitches"bingo. Y/n taps her pen onto the table and smirks sheepishly. "Seems like the bullying went a little extreme huh?"she shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes. "Sent 2 to coma"the guard comes and takes them all back to their cells while y/n just keeps her eyes on soojin,smirking darkly. Found another prey.

She makes her way back to sector 1 after her duty was over and makes her way to her cabin to confirm somethings. Her eyes fall onto a person that was walking towards her at some distance and she just grins. "Bitch"heejin grits her teeth at her while she just passes beside her and her grin widens out even more in pride.

She opens the past documents about sector 2 prisoners that were here from over 3 years and finds the name she was looking for. Yang soojin. Studied from national seoul college. Her lips curl up into a sinister smile,as she closes the file and straightens herself up,chuckling. "Here i come for you,Yang Soojin"