30.

⚠️Trigger Warning: Some gory scenes included⚠️

Third person's pov:
Y/n's breath gets lost. It was just nowhere to be found when she catches a clear glimpse of the man who left her life in the ruins. The man who devastated her life and murdered his own blood,his own daughter. His hands were latched with her blood still and she could see it on his sickening flesh of his hands.

"Oh what a pleasent surprise to see you here,honey"his voice still as omnious as it was 5 years ago. His face still as that of a satan. "Looks like destiny wants us to be together hm?"her eyes fall onto his injured arm,her stomach churning.

He gets up,making y/n get even more alert of her senses as he takes a slow march towards her. She thickens her face expressions not to show any possible signs of fear,that she was feeling inside her. His sickening smile making her nauseous.

"Do not get close to me"she makes her demand clear,gripping onto her pocket knife with her shaking hands,and he notices that. "Oh honey,are you still mad at me?"he tucks his hand behind his back and leaning towards her a little,making her back away.

"Don't make any move jaehan or i swear to god,this time i will end you up in hell"he cocks up his eyebrow at her brave words. Taking a sight of her from top to bottom,he snorts. "What a small bitch like you could possibly do to me?"she doesn't knows from where she gets the courage from but she grins mockingly,taking a step closer to him,staring daggers into his monsterous eyes.

"This small bitch nearly killed you 5 years ago don't forget,so just imagine what this small bitch could do to you now"the sight of his teeth gritting in resentment,gives her soul the satisfaction that she was dying for to see all these years.

"I could just tear you apart right now if i want to"his hans raises to grab her face but before he could do such thing,the door slams open and in just a matter of seconds,he gets punched down. "Jungkook stop"she just calmly tells him to stop and puts her arm in front of him to get him away.

He huffs in anger,veins popping out of his skin. Jaehan grunts as he lays on his back,his elbows supporting him as he wipes away the blood that seeps through his nose. "Got a new man to fuck you honey?"his blood curling chuckles just make jungkook even more mad,his blood burning in anger. He was already boiling with insane amount of anger at the moment,he was wanted to crush every bone of his body.

Y/n smiles,walking towards him and bending down a bit. Jungkook tries to get her away but she stops him. Jaehan just smirks as he watches her getting closer to him. "Yeah got a new man to fuck to me and not a little bitch in heat like you"she spits the insult on his face,as he tries again to grab her but she beats him to it and grabs his arm,twirling it painfully.

"Dare to touch to me again and i'll feed your own damn hands to you. Don't forget,i'm a monster you created"he was definitely feeling chills at her words. He thought that she was still that dumb shy lady he married just for fun but he was entirely wrong. She had became the devil now.

Jungkook smiles proudly at her words. He thought that she'll be scared after seeing her own murderer in fromt of her after so many years but he was wrong,she was showing him his place pretty fearlessly and he couldn't help but to admire his strong woman.

They both now walk back to sector 1,as y/n walks along jungkook in silence. She doesn't speaks but he notices that her shoulders were stiff. The files in her hand were barely staying in her grip,she was lost in something. Her eyes were void,her mind was occupied and he wanted to take a peek inside it.

She had her duty assigned so she gets going going there but jungkook grabs her hand when she was going to walk away. "Principessa"he calls her out,feeling the vibration in her body. "Yes?"she smiles with softness filled eyes at him.