23.

Third person's pov:
Hansol's crying echoes all over the house as it was the time for y/n to go back. He cries clinging onto y/n's arm,she wipes away his tears that were wetting his bread cheeks "Hansol,weren't you a brave boy? Why are you crying then?"she smiles,ruffling his hair gently as they both look at each other.

"You're going y/n...there won't be anyone to talk to anymore"she stares at him,sorrowful,kissing his cheeks softly. "I promise i'll come back soon. Till then,keep working on recovering your mother okay? When i come back,promise me you'll have her healthy and moving"

She holds out her pinkie and waits for him as he fiddles with his fingers,giving her his pinkie finger,making a promise. "You'll come back soon"she smiles,with a hint of misery in it. "And you'll make your mother move again"he shooks his head slowly,giving himself up on y/n's arm as she engulfs him in them.

She carresses his head,a tear rolling down her cheek. I've made a promise that i know i will not be able to fulfill again. I hope that in the future by some miracle,i'm able to see this kid again,to see him growing into a better person. I hope it not just ends here. I don't want it to end like this,he's too precious,so dear to my heart.

He pulls away,taking a look at y/n's face. "You're crying because of uncle right?"he wipes away the tears from her face with his tiny hands making her chuckle. Such an observant kid. She shakes her head,patting his cheeks. "Why would i cry because of him? He only makes me happy,i was just crying because i'm sad that i'll miss you alot"

He searches over her face,making her even more nervous. "Then why are your eyes swollen y/n? You've been crying alot lately and i've noticed it"her smile drops,a little too instantly. Is it that visible that i'm hurting so much? I thought i was better at masking.

"You still haven't changed huh? Still as mature as ever,my precious hansol"this time,he was the one who strokes her head and kisses her forehead,holding her face within his small hands that once held a blade to kill someone. "I'll pray for you y/n. I'll pray that uncle doean't hurts you so you won't cry anymore,uncle is a bad kid right? He really is"

I don't wanna cry.
I don't wanna cry.
I don't wanna cry.
I don't wanna fucking cry.

She just silently hugs him,more tightly this time,sucking back her ugly tears that were threatening to come out. "P-please do pray for me hansol,please pray that i don't cry anymore. You will right?"he nods,as it brings a wide smile on y/n's face. God never disappoints his kids.

"You promised me you won't cry anymore"she lifts her head up at mingyu's mild voice who was now standing in the doorframe,staring at her with worry filled eyes. She sighs,giving out a small smile after forcing her broken self. "I'm not,ask hansol indeed"she looks back at hansol who looks at the male in the doorframe and then nods.

"My y/n is strong,she won't cry anymore"mingyu lets out a chuckle at hansol's innocent adorableness as he helps y/n getting up. He ruffles her hair,giving her a huge tight smile. "Smile for me,come on"curling up her lips,she gives him a soft smile even though she was being crushed inside. This is torture.

They all make their way out,her eyes meeting jungkook's who was advent in the hallway. She takes a deep breath,before diverting her vision away. "I'll meet chaewon before leaving"mingyu gives her an assuring nod as she walks by jungkook who turns around to see her walking away,inhaling her scent.

He looks back and meets his eyes with mingyu's which held a fury inside them. He throws him a disgusted glare befire walking away from him.

What happened to us? I wonder,if i'm really being an asshole and ruining everything? I love her. I love her so fucking much. But just like she can't let go of her past,i can't too,it's hard for me as well. And no one's ready to understand it.