28.

⚠️ A little mature content included in this part⚠️

Third person's pov:
"Be careful hm?"mingyu reminds the woman sitting beside him in a timidly gentle voice as she gets out of his car. "You too gyu,bye!"she runs off like a kid towards the gate of the prison as he watches her till she enters in safely and nods his head with a smile,driving away.

Y/n walks towards the director's office and knocks at the door before entering. "Oh hello there Miss Y/n"the director,Mr John greets her with a charming smile as she walks towards him before bowing respectfully and takes a seat in front of him.

"What would you like to have Miss Y/n? Please no formalities"she chuckles at his politeness and gently shakes her head. "Oh thankyou so much Mr John,you're letting me work here,that's more than enough for me"they both gives off a light laugh as it drops silence again.

"We were really delighted when the heads from Seoul National Hospital contacted us,we actually wanted a nurse to keep a medical check on prisoners since the last one went away due to some emergency,so you're a big help to us"

She bows again to him,smiling widely. "I'm so glad i was of help to you,i'll try to give my utmost best and do my work wholeheartedly here,thankyou so much"he passes her a document to sign which she does and passes it back to him politely.

"Best of luck for your duty and if there's any problem,do share with the guards or me"she nods,smiling brightly. Turning around the smile converts into a sarisfied grin. Problem? I don't think so there will be any.

She hums as her feet take her to towards the cell of the person she was doing acting so sweet for,otherwise she was never this sugarcoated but for him,she could even drink poison like a fine wine. Her body stopping in front of a certain cell as she applies a bright red lipstick onto her lips,opening the door with her keys that she had stolen a night before the director's office.

She chuckles faintly seeing the man of her dreams sitting onto the chair with his legs spread adding more to his sinful hottness. She nearly drools over him as she closes the door behind him and sliding close the slate,shutting it tightly and stucking it so that no one could open it.

"Principessa"the sensuality in his voice was enough to make her insides go crazy. She raises her eyebrow in question,leaning against the metallic door. He analyses her from top to the bottom,poking hos inner cheek. The reaction i was dying for.

She smirks internally as he signals her to walk towards him with his finger,making himself look even more sinful for her. She walks towards him,eyes still tangled with his dark ones. He wants to eat me up gosh,he makes me so weak for him.

"How dare you?"he whispers as she stands beyween his thick muscular thighs,his hands finding their way to her waist. "What did i do your majesty?"eyes playfully seeing him getting mad with every passing second. His hand makes it's way from her pelvis to her stomach and then to her top,tugging onto the thin red crop top which was revealing most of her cleavage.

She bites his lip at his touch making him get aroused even more. "Should i do it for you mia regina?"he tugs on her top,as she bends down and places her hands on each of his leg. "What il mio re (my king)?"he sees the provokeness in her playful eyes and laughs,sensually.

"Bite your lips,let me do it for you? I want to be of your help mia regina"she waits for him to object on her lipstick and at that exact moment he lifts his hand to rub it off but before he could do so,she stands up not letting him do it.

"Uh huh,not today jungkook. I need to look presentable"his teeth grit and he stands up,towering over her. "Mia regina,i never stop you from doing anything but this"his lips travel down from her red devil lips to her chest and then back to her eyes.