2.

Y/n's pov:
"Yah,aren't you a little too obsessed with me?"jungkook side eyes the police and then looks back at me. I smirk when he puts his hand over my mouth when i was going to speak again.

"Don't speak a word"he warns me before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the opposite side of the creepy dark alley and we both come out to some deserted area of the city. I look around trying to figure out what this place was.

"Why do you love killing people so much? Make me wrap my head around it"he asks in a bit of annoyance while passing a hand through his damp hairs due to sweat. "You can't just start killing people so brutally anywhere,you need to stay alert a bit"not getting a reply back from me he turns back in frustation.

"Why are you not speaking now?"i smirk seeing him getting all frustated,scanning his body from top to bottom. He looked hot in that fit not gonna lie. He looks away poking his inner cheek as he notices me checking him out with that sly smirk on lips and moving closer to me as i stand still at my place,arms crossed.

"You told me not to speak a word jungkook"he sighs,shaking his head. "What were you doing there?"he peeks at me through his damp hairs which were over his eyes and i smirk at his deadly intimidating expression.

"You follow me around don't you?"chuckling out the words i lean back against the wall,eyes still fixated on his dark figure. He glares at me and i stare back at him,seductively. "You really want to know?"his voice deeper than usual,good for me.

"Definitely"he puts his hands inside his pocket,smirking down at me. "Yes i do follow you. And about your statement earlier,yes. I'm that obsessed with you"i lick my bottom lip at his intense gaze on me. It was definitely intimidating as hell.

I'm not weak for men,but this man had something different in his stare that just,stirs me up from inside. "And why is that?"i was definitely taking interest in him. He leans back against his motorbike that was parked behind him.

"I'm obsessed with the way you kill people y/n,i love the way you rip them apart so perfectly. It satisfies my soul because i want you to do the same thing to some people that i want you to kill for me"my eyes narrow at him at his words.

"Who're the people you want me to kill for you?"he tightens his jaw at my words and it didn't go unnoticed by me. "I deserve to know about the people that my soon to be husband wants me to kill,pretty fair right?"something clicks inside him at my choice of words and i tilt my head seeing the sudden change in his expressions.

He throws his head down,chuckling as he shakes it. "You're really something huh?"i chuckle back but it silences when he looks at me with such dark piercing hooded gaze through his jet black locks. There's just something in his eyes that make the eye contact more intimidating between us.

He chuckles seeing my smile disappear and i felt my insides getting excited. He rubs his lower lip,eyes still on me and i rest my head back against the wall,staring right back at him. "They're my bullies"my eyebrow rises up in surprise.

"You still get bullied big boy? Pretty cute of you"he smirks lifting his head up,glacing at me. "Principessa,i love your sarcasm but right now,i don't think it will end you up in good consequences"such flirty choice of words i must say,what an interesting man.

"I like that nickname,call me that"he flicks his eyebrow in surprise when i wink at him. "How did they bully you?"he gets up from his bike and takes steps towards me with such intensity.

He towers in front of me as i travel my eyes upto his,still in the same position. "For now,it is enough for you to know that the people you will be killing are my bullies,and for you to know how they bullied me?"