33.

Third person's pov:
"How're things going with jungkook? Everything going good?"y/n's eyes squint up from the newspaper and fall onto mingyu's face at his sudden question. He turns off the water,turning around as he leans against the sink.

"Well yeah? I mean things are going great i'll say"he nods at her expecred answer,grabbing the towel to dry off his hands. "Heejin. What are you planning to do about her?"a defeated sigh escapes her lips,making mingyu frown. "Is she annoying ya?"he takes a seat in front of her,trying to study her face more clearly.

"I'm trying not to bother her and just get jungkook out from the prison as soon as possible,that's my only priority right now i don't have time to think about that shit"a smile blooms on mingyu's lips out of nowhere,making y/n tilt her head.

"What's that smile for gyu?"she chuckles when he tilts his head too,staring at her with most tender pair of eyes,loving her existence in front of him. "I sometimes wonder that if jungkook actually realises how freaking lucky that guy is? He has gotten such a treasuring lover like you,i wonder if he thanks god everyday,every second?"

There he goes again,making y/n smile shyly. "I'm not that of a goddess gyu,it's just that if i love someone,i don't just do it with my heart but with my whole existence,my everything that i have"oh jungkook,you're one lucky bastard. I've lost count of how many times i wanted to just make her mine rather than giving her to you. It hurts like hell sometimes when i look into her eyes and all i see there is you. Only you.

"Aren't you gonna find someone for yourself gyu?"her question just...makes him let out a sudden coughed laugh after he processes her words. "No y/n. I'm nit gonna find someone for me at the moment,maybe in the future but right now,it's a little too much for me. I'm fine like this"

She notices the sorrow in his eyes as he steals the eye contact with her,looking everywhere but her. He gets up to walk away but she grabs his hand and pulls him back,making him turn around and look down at her,with such hooded eyes that her heart breaks for some reason.

"I'm sorry mingyu"she whispers as he just keeps rolling his eyes all around her face. You're guilty right? But i wonder again,why? For what reason? Why would you feel guilty for loving someone else? That's not a chapter in my book that i wrote about you.

"What are you apologising for y/n?"he grabs her hand,interwining their fingers to soothe her nerves and smiles as he sees her reaches for the almost healed bitemarks on his arms. "Everything. For using you,for not loving you back,for making you feel like shit,for maki-"the male places a hand over her mouth,eyes digging holes in hers.

"Tell me Kwan Y/n,tell when did you start apologising to people? What is it that you,a woman of wonders is apologising to someone like me?"her eyes watering as she sees the prominent pain in his soft eyes that he had only to show for her,evetytime.

"I loved and love you. And that was and is entirely my fault,so the one who should ne apologising to myself right now should be me,myself not you or anyone else okay? I love you and that's my problem"his other palm patting the back of her head lightly as he smiles widely,so warmly at her.

"Why are you doing this mingyu? Doesn't it hurts?"her voice getting more and more quieter as she takes a deep dig into his eyes,travelling to his mind and trying to read everything and all she could find there,just like before was her. And her only.

"You wanna know why i'm doing all this?"you wanna know why i'm tearing myself apart like this everyday? Her head bobs at his gentlest voice,making him stroke her cheek with his soft palm. He opens his mouth to tell her the one and only reason which she maybe already knew but it closes back again.