24.

Third person's pov:
A punch lands on jungkook's face,disturbs the silence that was eering in the room. Jungkook grabs the side table to stable himself,holding his jaw that was already aching so badly.

"I never knew that you could be such a dumb fucker jungkook,such a stubborn prick"mingyu growls,trying his best not to just end jungkook's existence right there and then.

Jungkook tries to move his jaw through the pain,making sure it wasn't broken by the force that mingyu had put in that deadly punch. "How could you do this to her?"he stands back up and sighs. "I'm ashamed of what i've done mingyu,try to fucking understand me for fucksake"

The frustration in his voice was so heartbreakingly prominent. He was feeling like an absolute notorious shit because of doing what he had done to y/n. "You've damaged her so much that she was ready to get ra@ed by some cheap motherfucker? That's what you've done to her!!"

His anger was valid. He did make her this weak. But it wasn't his fault that y/n was breaking like that,she was drunk to be exact. He was afraid that if he loved her back,it'll break her even more and that is why,he was trying to keep her apart from himself. Doesn't makes any sense right? Exactly.

That was jungkook's state right now. He was himself confused that whether he wasn't loving her back because of dark past or because he was just afraid to accept it that he was finally in love with her. Maybe,somewhere he felt like he didn't deserve her. And was being a prick just like mingyu said earlier.

He didn't deserve her because she was a strong,miraculous woman. She was someone who didn't have any fear from anyone,she was fearless. She could kill someone just with her dreadly stare. She was a woman of wonders and that was something he admired about her alot.

She was perfect. But he was a debasement for her. He was a coward,running away from his fears,never really standing up for himself,for his own right. How could he love someone so pure and fearless? It was unfair to that person because they deserved someone so truly brave and strong as them.

This was the misconception that he had situated so wellfully in his mind. And mingyu perfectly knew it what this dumb dog was misunderstanding,causing pain to y/n. "Gosh i just want to end you jungkook,why are you doing this?!"he screams,causing jungkook to wince.

"Mingyu please...i'm not doing this all deliberately"he tries to calm the situation down but it only worsens. "I don't care if it's deliberately or not jungkook you're fucking hurting her so much that she's okay with being assaulted! Don't you see how fucked up that is!"

He was done with being blamed. "How is that my fault! Why am i the one who's being blamed everytime! She loves me and i know that,it fucking hurts me too when i say that i can't love her back,it tears me apart. But i never told her to let herself her get assaulted,do you realise how much courage it took me to look into her eyes after that?!"

He screams at mingyu's face. Everything that was being said inside was audible to y/n's ears,who were attached to a body that was mentally tired. "Then why don't you just accept it that you love her jungkook. It's not that difficult,you two could have a happy life tigether,it's that simple"

"I wish. I wish it was that fucking simple but it's not mingyu,i don't fucking deserve that woman don't you understand?!"y/n closes her eyes,curling her fingers seeping the ivory dress into her hand to stop the pain that was arising inside her. I'm becoming so weak by his words,i don't know what's happening to me.

"That's your fucking problem jungkook! You think you don't deserve something and so you ruin it!"this was the moment,y/n's eyes opened with a smile masking all the pain she was experiencing inside. Oh jungkook,you're just like me.