13.

Y/n's pov:
Today,marks the first day in 5 years,i felt sympathy for a man. Yes,a man. I sit down on my chair and heave out a heavy sigh. Life's been really treating me like shit lately and i just don't know how to deal with it.

I'm becoming weak,mentally and physically for someone that doesn't wants me. I'm so disappointed at myself,if i could i would just jump off a cliff or shoot myself in the head. It would still be far better than falling in love with someone who doesn't even wants to fall in love with you.

Apart from that today,a very weird case came into the emergency ward. A man,who was wrongly sentenced for 5 years in prison without any evidence of sexually abusing his wife had shooted himself in the head when he finally,after 5 years got to know that he was innocent.

For the first time in my life,i felt embarrassed of being a woman when i heard that his wife had wrongly accused him of sexual assualt just to marry the man she was cheating with. My hands trembled like crazy while conducting the surgery.

I felt like i was going to scatter at any moment. And to feel even more shittier,he died. I couldn't save him. I inhale and exhale long breaths thinking about it again and again. My head's hurting so much i don't even know what to do anymore.

I close my eyes,trying to think about my daughter so i could calm down myself but instead,jungkook crosses my mind and eventually,i found myself smiling like an idiot. Crap,i'm in love. My heart feels incredibly lighter when i think about him.

It's been sometime since i've been with him,and a part of me has changed. I can't imagine myself living without him now. I hope i'm not acting like those cringey women in love but,i can't help but to obsess over him,even the thoughts of him.

He's someone who makes me feel hate,desire,anger,warmth,lust and even more dangerously,love. He's someome i'm afraid of wanting but here i am,wanting him anyway.

I thought i was stronger and cold as ice,that i didn't need love anymore but he's someone,i wanna do bad things for,he's someone for whom i want to set the whole world on fire just to see him smile,he's someone for whom i'm completely fine to become a villain for the rest of the world,he's someone,i love so much that i'm gonna let him kill me,without any second thoughts.

I check the time,breaking from my thoughts and see that i needed to get lunch. "Let's get lunch"i didn't want to eat from the cafeteria today so i was making my way to the nearest cafe. I make my way outside the hospital making my way towards the parking lot.

I enter the parking lot and from a distance,my eyes catch a familiar personality. I stop at my place and stare at it,instantly making my lips curl into a foolish smile. He smiles back at me and i felt my knees getting weaker. He's so pretty god,he's so fucking pretty.

When he smiles at me like this,i sometimes forget how messed up my life is. He makes me feel like i've loved someone for the first time. He makes me feel so giddy. He hasn't even done something so majestic but yet,i'm in love with him like he's all i could ever love or think about.

I walk over to him,as our eyes dance with each other. "What are you doing here?"he stood against my car,arms crossed with the softest smile blooming on his face. "I wanted to see you"and i let out a chuckle.

"You see me everyday jungkook,we live together"he actually laughed at my sarcasm. We both were at it again,just staring for long into each other's eyes. Like we were in love. I guess,eyes do have a language of their own,which only some people can speak.

Sometimes,i wonder what goes inside his head when he looks into my eyes. "I guess i wanted to see you more than usual today"you little shit,you say things like that and don't want me falling in love with you,i swear if i wouldn't have loved you,you would have been dead by now.