35.

Third person's pov:
Humming a song,in a very beaming mood,heejin makes her way to her office aka y/n's office. She had believed that y/n wasn't ever going to come back now and so she had moved her office to hers,occupying her space all bravely. Finally,won't see that bitch anymore.

She sips on her hot coffee,opening the door of the cabin and as she does,the coffee nearly falls off from her hands that gain a good flinch. She couldn't process the view in front of her actually. Y/n's smile widens in strength,getting up from her chair and leaning against the desk now,eyes piercing through the terrorized female that stood against the door.

"You-" "liked my surprise?"her fingers fiddling with the pen that resided in her fingers. Twirling it and playing with it. Heejin was just in a massive hit of shock. She couldn't exactly believe that y/n had came back,she thought that due to the misunderstanding that she had created between her and jungkook,she wouldn't come back to him now.

Y/n's eyes catch the coffee resting in those trembling hands and grins sinisterly,eyes moving back to her frightened face. Heejin tries to run out from the door after looking into her wicked predatory eyes but y/n was fast enough and cages the woman inside her arms. "What's the rush sweetheart? Let me give you a little peak of what's going to happen with you,sooner or later"

She locks the door,making heejin's heart drop. She tries to act all smart and spill the coffee on y/n in a quick moment but she just catches the cup away from her hand,squeezing her face with one of her hands and banging it on the door behind her,giving a good knee kick in her stomach,groans coming out of her mouth.

The coffee mug still rested in her hand as she throws down the grunting female onto the ground. She opens the lid and takes a bit of sip of it. "Latte huh? And it's still pretty hot too"and her frightening grin stretches more onto her lips,mind producing the most evilest idea.

"Oh heejin,i'm really sorry i didn't realize that you loved coffee so much,let me help you drink it before it gets cold hm? I'll feel bad if i didn't"heejin tries to crawl away but the sharp pain that took turns inside her stomach due to the kick earlier doesn't even lets her move,and the horror she was facing was churning her insides with fear.

Y/n just holds the cup of coffee that was still pretty hot above her,grinning insidiously. "Better drink it all okay? Don't waste any single drop of it"the horrific screams of heejin echo inside the cabin but y/n's loud amused laughs while spilling the hot liquid right on her face masked all those screams that sounded painful as hell.

"You think this is the end? Oh no sweetheart,the real torture is about to start soon and i'll make sure to add extra because of the shit that you pulled with jungkook and me,you thought one mere misunderstanding would seperate us? Not every relation is like your damn mariage,you pathetic whore"

Jungkook makes his way out of rahim's cell,heart in a dilemma to even beat or just stop. He holds onto the wall,trying to stabilize himself and not just fall onto the ground because of how much weak his knees were after hearing everything from rahim's mouth.

"She killed and buried a woman named soojin that night,she was a prisoner here and had bullied many people"

Y/n killed soojin? If so then what was there to hide about it? I still can't bring myself to wrap my head around it,my mind is all messed up. Fuck soojin i need to see y/n first,i don't know when she's going to come back or even if she's ever going to come back.

Entering his cell,he closes the door behind him not even bothering looking up. He senses another presence inside his cell but still couldn't bring his eyes up because the person that was present there,was the reason of his weakness. "Won't you look at me?"her voice blessing his ears,medicine for his hurting heart.