11.

Y/n's pov:
"It feels surreal to see you at my wedding and finally,with a date"i couldn't help but chuckle at marcus's words. Jungkook also lets out a quiet grin and glances at me. "I'm not that much of a hopeless romantic marcus,you surely love to underestimate me"

He just laughs and sips on his wine from the glass that was in his hand. "But i had a question roaming around in my mind for sometime now"jungkook and marcus both bless me with their full attention.

"How do you both know each other? I mean,i never saw you both interacting nor did you tell me anything about him marcus"marcus and jungkook exchange glances and their lips dance with a sly smirk. What am i missing? They look so evil please.

"That's actually a secret of ours"jungkook replies smiling cockily,still the same smirk situated on his lips. "Not cool you know"we all laugh and then fall silent. "Why aren't you drinking y/n?"marcus sparks a question and i glance at jungkook who smiles at me,nodding.

"She has been drinking alot lately morever she had a fever last night and she just drank like crazy so yeah it's not good for her health so that's why i'm not letting her drink"marcus gives me a sceptical look along wuth a mocking grin and i exactly knew what he was thinking. This man ugh.

"I know i hate being controlled but i mean he isn't wrong,i have been drinking like crazy lately,so stop with that ugly smirk marcus"we all burst into a loud laughter at my fed up remarks. Jungkook rubs my hand under the table,maming me wonder why was he so alert of me today?

"Niana is looking so beautiful today,i talked with her and on top of that i again fell in love with her,you really chose such an elegant and perfect woman for yourself marcus"i beamed,looking towards niana who was chatting with her guests while marcus was with us at our table.

"She chose a perfect man too don't forget that but hey man treat her like a queen okay?"jungkook adds and i nod agreeing with him. Marcus just smiles softly in response and holds my hand,kissing the back of it. "You don't have to worry about me treating her right y/n,i'll treat her with all the care,love and respect in this world. I promise you"

We both just quietly smile at each other and marcus looks towards jungkook. "You also"jungkook raises his eyebrows,directing his attention from me to him. "Treat my sister right okay?"my eyes get stuck on my hand that was held my marcus,not wanting to look towards jungkook because i felt scared,scared for some reason. Maybe because i knew the truth behind our "marriage".

But suddenly i feel hands stroking the side of hair, tucking them behind my ear so gently that i had to look at the owner of those hands. He smiles when i meet his eyes,and they turn incredibly soft towards me. "I try my best to treat her like a queen,right principessa?"

There's again that painful pinch in my heart. Again that petrifying and disturbing feeling,that makes it hard for me to breathe. He makes me feel weak to my knees like this and then without any second thought tell me that he doesnt love me,that is just not fair.

The way your eyes adore me everytime i look into them,how do you expect a woman like me,who's been yearning for someone to love her,to not just fall in love with you. If you kept doing this jungkook,i don't know what i will do.

And i don't know how long will be able to stop this tsunami that's been threatening to cause a storm inside my heart because of you. How do i embrace this harsh reality that i'm falling in with you and this is only going to land me in hell.

"Yeah,he treats me like queen"the cirner of his mouth turns up as i look towards marcus. He was watching us with a quiet gentle smile plastered on his face and nods softly. "Couldn't be more happier"he gets up eventually,asking me to get up too.