8.

Y/n's pov:
"What are we gonna do about the guards?"mingyu asks me as i had my head layed back against the seat. I open my eyes to look at his nervous face and i couldn't help but laugh. "Have you hacked the security system?"he nods and i get up,cracking my neck and getting out of the car.

"Yah y/n-" "sushh,leave it to me"and i walk towards the guards with a huge smirk on my face,twirling the pocket knife in my hand. The guards look at me and were going to stop me but before they could do so,i stab one of them in the stomach and when the other one was going to attack me i kick him with my leg on his mouth and throw him onto the ground.

I take out the knife from his stomach covered in blood and he puts hand on his wound to stop the blood from coming out but this time,i stab him in the neck instead. "Just hurry up and die bro"and i kick him throwing him onto the ground.

I look back at the second one and see him groaning in pain so i walk upto him and grab his collar,lifting him up from the ground. I take a look at his face and let out an obnoxious grin before punching him to death. "Damn that was easy as hell"

I look back at mingyu and show him thumbs up,entering the gates. I look at the lock and clap my hands slightly. "Let's get this bread"i open the door hoping that it's unlocked and it was. I make my way inside and see the lights of the house all still turned on.

Damn mingyu hurry up. I count to 3 seeing the lights flickering and just when i reach to 3,lights get cut off and there was darkness everywhere. I take out the surgical gloves from my pocket and put them on, smirking before stepping forward to hunt my prey.

Sejun looked around in panic in his bathroom when the lights get cut off suddenly. "Yah! Jinyoung-ah!"he screams for his workers but no one replies to him. "Where the hell is everyone!"he screams getting out of the bathroom and going downstairs since there was no one in the house to be found and there was pin drop silence.

He turns on his mobile torch and looks around,thinking of going to the basement to check the main switch for electricity but he smells a strong smell of blood coming from somewhere. He goes to the mainroom and the moment he does,he gags. Disgusted by the sight in front of him.

His hands drop the phone and he cover his mouth with his hands seeing the body of one of his guards hanging by the ceiling,dripping blood. "W-what is this!"he screams and was going to runaway when he hears a laugh echoing in the house.

His heart stops in utter horror and his movements come to a complete halt. His pupils tremble with fear looking around and his body drebches with cold sweat in a matter of seconds.

Again a loud laugh echoes in the house,giving him chills down the spine and his eyes slowly travel upward to the second floor and his heart sinks in terror when he sees me standing at the top,looking at him with a tilted head and a ghostly,horrific smile plastered on face.

He runs in fear and finds a place to hide in one of his guest rooms and hides under the bed,holding his mouth to not let out any bit of voice out. His heart was beating so fast that it was audible from a distance. He prays that someone saves him and tries not to make any single noise when he hears loud footsteps approaching him.

His whole body even insides tremble in fear as the door creaks open and his breathing gets even more wild when he sees the person along with a large steel rod,dragging it on the cold tiled floor.

"Kitty kitty,where are you?"a chills giving voice rings through the room only adding to the terror and fear. For a moment the footsteps stop and disappear from his sight and he peeks his head out of the bed to look where that person was in the complete darkness but his whole body goes through a wave of flinching wildly when he hears a loud cold thud of the metal rod near his ear. "Oh there you are,kitty kitty"and that's the last thing he hears,before he gets hit on the head with the rod,blacking him out completely.