22.

Third person's pov:
Y/n and her parents were now sitting in a cafe,silence being the 4th person with them. No one dares to utter a word as jungkook,mingyu and hansol stare at her from a distance,seated on another table.

Y/n tries her best to take calm breaths and not to get angry or start crying because she knew that something from either the 2 options was coming for her or maybe both,she didn't obviously liked that alot.

"How have you been?"her mother quietly speaks,seeing the darkness on y/n's face. "Why do you care?"she doesn't looks them in the eye,but just stares at the white napkins laying on the table,not wanting to make any unnecessary eye contacts. She was also disturbed from the conversation with jungkook earlier and her parents were now a cherry on top on her burning heart.

Her parents both throw each other a suspicious look and again rest their eyes on their broken daughter. "Talk with us y/n"a smile crumples on her dry lips and she finally lifts her head up. "What do i talk about? My broken abusive marriage 5 years ago? Or my life in hell after you left me on road to die 5 years ago?"

Her parents heave out a sigh on a powerful taunt based on utmost reality delivered by the mouth of their own daughter. "Y/n why wou-" "why would i remember something so bitter from 5 years ago? Right?"she throws daggers at her parents. Not liking the sight of them in front of her.

"We only told you to stay with him for the sake of your own daughter,we wanted you to give him chances. He was your husband y/n,every husband gets abusive at times but it doesn't mean that you leave the-"a heavy slam of hands onto the table stops her mothers words midway,startling her.

"He fucking killed my daughter,his own daughter. I saw her getting beaten to death. He ripped apart my kidney by nearly beating me to death with a fucking screwdriver. Threatened me with guns. Starved me and my daughter for days. He was a murderer,whom you guys forcefully threw on my head just for the sake of big status and money"

"I came to you guys for refuge and you guys left me on the fucking road saying that i was ruining my marriage? Did you guys ever realise how toxic and mentally fucked up you guys were and still are! Look at me now,i'm earning my own money without even your fucking help and believe me when i say that i would never ever fucking forgive you guys for what you did to me!"

Her veins were prominent,face red by the anger that she was storing inside her for all those years which was almost exploding out. Her eyes holding back the tears that were threatening to fall down at anytime. It was taking her alot of self control and patience to not just slit away their throats,dying to see their blood on her scarred hands.

Jungkook and mingyu were both at the edge of the table,ready to just get up and throw her parents out from the cafe and hide away that woman in their arms forever,anytime now. They were sweating by seeing y/n being so broken and trying her best not to commit murder.

They perfectly knew that y/n didn't actually like her parents and so they were on alert to get up anytime to rescue the woman that that prominently struggling.

"Why did you guys have to come back?"she takes long shaky breathes and calms herself down,closing her eyes for mere seconds and opening them back again,with a smile containing huge amounts of hatred plastered on her face.

"Don't you have any shame how you're talking with us right now y/n? Did you really forget all the manners?"she chuckles at the extremely materialistic words coming from her so called parents,trying to act like such honourable parents in front of her after abandoning her for 5 years,not caring once where will she be in this massive cruel world.

"What manners? What shame? You didn't teach me anything,all i am now and all i was before,was because of my own efforts. You guys were never a part of my life except the bad and worst ones. You guys are talking about respect? I only give respect to those who have respected me before in my life and you're not of them people"