Finally!

LEAH:

Me and Mady were going to pick the boys up from the airport and we're extremely exited to finally get to spend time with them. Not only were the boys coming but so was Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie!

It was the beginning of autumn, so the weather was unpredictable. Today was pretty nice.

We got to the airport around 4:30 and met the girls.

Eleanor was wearing sleeveless, pink silky top with black from her breast up. She was also wearing dark ripped skinny jeans with black flats and she had her hair with a side-ways fish tail braid. She added a touch of make-up, not too much, but just right.

Danielle was wearing denim cutoff shorts with a maroon tank top covered by a tan sweater with whit convers on her feet. She was wearing her hair down in its natural, curly style. She finished her out fit with a long gold locket around her neck. She also has very natural make-up on, almost like El's.

Perrie was wearing a sleeveless, tan, floral print shirt layered with a black vest and she had some cut of light denim shorts. She was wearing some black ankle boots too. She had also died her hair back to blond and had it in a half up, half down do. She was wearing a little make-up like the other girls were.

"El! Dani! Perrie!" we all ran in to each others arms giggling like little girls.

"Leah! Mady! How have you been?" Dani asked as she stepped away from the group huddle.

"Amazing, now." I said. We all let out loud laughs, which received some weird stares.

"When do the boys get in?" Perrie asked

"Five, so we have a few minutes to spare." I said with a smile.

"Good! I'm starving!" She said while letting out a laugh.

"We are too. We really haven't ate today. Too many things to do." Mady and I led them to the food court area of the airport where we grabbed some pizza and soda. For the remaining 20min we sat there catching up with each other.

"Guys! Their flight is coming in soon!" Perrie shrieked.

"What gate was it again?" I asked as El pulled out her phone to check.

"Gate 7. That's on the other side of the building." With that said we all stood up and made our way to the other side. Luckily Mady and I parked over there.

It was now 5 o'clock and the boys plane just landed. All of us girls were extremely exited/nervous. We suddenly saw a massive group of people pour out of the plane and go their own ways.

The first one we saw was Louis. Apparently he didn't see us until Eleanor called his name. He turned around and had one of those goofy grins on his face he ran towards her and attacked her with kisses as he spun her around in his arms.

Next to come our way was Liam. He had his hands full but once he got to Dani he dropped everything and threw his arms around her waist and hers around his neck. After about a minuet of that they pulled back and went in to a long kiss. Oh boy!!

As Perrie, Mady, and I were laughing at the love able couple, Zayn came around and scared the living daylights out of Perrie as he paced his hands over her eyes.

"Oh good God! Zayn you scared me!!" she turned around and threw her arms around his neck as well.

"Sorry love. I love you." I could see his eyes getting teary.

"I love you too." she whisper back

Right as Mady and I turned to face the exit Niall was in front of us. He dropped his bags and spun Mady around by her waist.