Happy Birthday Baby

Mady's POV:

Leah and Harry were still in the house doing who knows what, and I don't really think I wanted to know. We were all cleaning up the decorations, food and trash except Niall and Avery. They were still sitting at the table each with a beer bottle in hand. I smiled and shook my head as Niall threw his head back laughing at something she said.

"You sure your okay with that?" Zayn came up beside me pointing to the table.

"Yeah, Its totally fine." I said nodding to reassure him. He nodded back and went back to help Liam with the lights in the tree. Louis was taking all the finger foods back into the house to be refrigerated while me and the girls were picking up the trash.

"Do you think she liked it?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah, she was never one to have big parties, I'm sure this was perfect." I said

"She looked like she had fun, even if all we did was eat, play a few games and dance." Dani backed me up.

"Yeah. Did everyone have fun?" I asked a bit louder. Everyone shouted a yes or nodded their head. I'm glad this night turned out well for everyone.

Niall's POV:

Avery and I had been talking for a little over an hour now since the 'party' ended. This girl truly amazed me, she wasn't one to hold back. First she asked me to dance and second she has already asked for my number.

Another thing that surprised me was that Avery was on her, maybe, fifth beer and she was barley slurring her words, so she can consume a pretty good amount of alcohol and still be some what sober.

"So this guy didn't even take a complete sip before he practically exploded everywhere." She laughed, which caused me to laugh too. She was telling me a bout the time she went to a bar with her sister for the first time and how everything went terrible.

She was still laughing and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Her somewhat red and blonde hair hung over her shoulder and her musical laugh filling my ears. Her phone vibrated with a notification and she looked down to check it.

"Oh shit, I have to leave." She sighed as she stood up.

"I'll walk you out." I said and stood up as well.

"Mady," she called, "I have to leave."

"Okay, well thanks for coming by. Leah loved catching up with you." she smiled sweetly.

"Thanks for inviting me, I enjoyed it." She said before turning around to face me.

"Lets head this way." I said as I walking in front of her and into the house and towards the front door. I opened the door for her, but she stopped in the door way.

"I'm glad we met. I had fun tonight." She smiled at me. Her smile melted my heart. Is that weird?

"I'm glad we met too. We should get to know each other better." I nodded.

"Well, you have my number." She winked. It totally caught me off guard when she leaned over and kissed my cheek. She waved goodbye as she walked down the porch and climbed into her car.

I shut the door, making sure to lock it, and going back outside to help the others clean up. I collected the empty beer bottles and throwing them in the trash bag.

"Well you and Avery hit it off pretty well." Liam commented.

"Yeah, she was nice." I shrugged, trying to keep the smile of my face.

"By the way you were laughing, she was more than just 'nice'" Zayn laughed. I looked up at Mady, who seemed to be waiting on my answer along with the others, she just smiled and did a small nod. I guess she was telling me to go a head and spill it.

"She is amazing." I smiled.

"Well, she was totally in to you." Mady said. I looked at her confused. "When we were playing spin the bottle and she whispered something to me, she said that you were really fit and she was really into you." She nodded.

"Oh." was all I could say. It's kind of awkward to have her tell me that another girl was in to me.

"I think we are all done." Perrie said as she dusted her hands off.

"Well, I'm going to stay down stairs for a while, and give Harry ad Leah time to...um...finish up." Mady said. We all burst out laughing following her into the house.

Leah's POV:

Harry's sweaty body collapsed down on top of me. We were both out of breath and our hearts were racing.

I ran my fingers through his hair getting rid of all the tangles. His arms were shaking as he lifted himself up rolling on to his back beside me. He stretched his arm out pulling me into his side. I snuggled up close to him so I could feel his heat was radiating off of him. My head was on his chest drawing weird shapes on his hip.

"You okay?" He whispered.

I smiled, "I'm great."

"Good." He smiled and rubbed my arm. "Second times better than the first." he laughed.

"I'd say." I giggled. His breathing was slowly calming down along with mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head, "Happy birthday baby."

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is so long, I wrote this on a Thursday night and I'm like half awake but don't want to go to bed.

Hope you enjoyed. Keep reading. :) (938 words)