Come Back?

Mady's POV:

I walked into the kitchen to get ready for dinner. After a unanimous vote I have decided to make pork-chops.

When I told them I was going to get it started Niall was quick to politely tell me he was going to have to bail. He didn't tell us why but I had a feeling it had to do with Avery. When she was over here earlier today I heard him talking about taking her out some where, and he has been texting her ever since she left.

I heard a pair of feet pad into the kitchen behind me as I got out the eggs and flower. He cleared his throat and I spun around on my heel. It was Louis.

"Hey, do you know why Leah really went to the doctor?" He looked a little concerned. Leah told me he knew about the baby and that is probably what he was thinking of.

And now that I think about it, I don't know the real reason she went. She only said that it was a yearly check up in front of the others because she didn't want them to know. I was just assuming she went for a formal doctor visit to check on the baby. I know there are other possibilities but I'm sure she wouldn't even consider those.

"No, I mean I have my suspicions, but I'm not one hundred percent positive." I said he nodded and looked at the ground. I sat down the eggs and walked over to him. "I'm guessing it's for the baby." I whispered in a low voice.

His head shot up and his eyes were wide, "So you do know?" I nodded and laughed, "Well, I figured you would but I just didn't want to bring it up in case you didn't." he rushed.

"It's fine Louis." I laughed and went back to the meat, flour, and eggs.

"When do you think they will tell the others?" He asked. His voice was closer than before.

"I have no idea. Hopefully soon, because I cant keep it bottled up forever." I laughed and turned around. Louis was right in front of me. His face centimeters away from mine.

"Yeah neither can I." He said. I saw him glance down at my lips and then his tongue absentmindedly slipped out of his mouth to wet his lips.

My eyes were locked on his, I felt like I was paralyzed. My heart was racing a thousand miles an hour, and I don't think it could slow down, only speed up. He blinked a few times and shook his head.

"Do you need any help?" he smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

Leah's POV:

Harry and I decided to skip out on dinner tonight and just stay in my room. We were sprawled out on my bed, he had pulled my shirt up exposing my mid section to the cool air. His head was resting on my stomach with on of his arms slung over me drawing little circled in my skin on my hip bone.

I was running my fingers through his hair keeping it out of his face. It amazed me that Harry is already so attached with this baby and I haven't even had it for a week. I'm glad I decided to not go through with the abortion.

In this moment I knew we really were ready for this new little person to come into our life's. I smiled as he placed a kiss right above my belly button. He is going to make the best father ever, I swear. I can't wait till we really are a family.

"When should we tell the others?" I heard him whisper. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "We have about a week before all of you leave right?" I hurt me to think of Harry leaving. I'd be stuck alone with a growing baby inside me and a crazy room mate.

He nodded against my stomach and kissed it again. "We can probably tell them tomorrow." I suggested.

"Yeah." He nodded again, "I just don't want the media finding out right now." I agreed. It would be the end of the world if the media found out so soon.

"What do you think it'll be?" Harry ask looking up at me with a smirk. I rolled my head back and laughed.

"I haven't thought about it." I told him honestly.

He nodded and rested his head against my stomach again. I still had a smile on my face but it slowly faded.

"What are we going to do when you leave?"

I felt Harry kiss my stomach again before sitting up and scooting over so he was sitting right next to me, resting against the head board.

"I have actually been thinking about that since you told me the other day." He said looking me in the eye.

"I mean I don't want to be away from you for four months and then just get to see you for two weeks and the you leave again. I don't want you missing out on any of this either." I sighed.

There was a moment of silence between us before he spoke again.

"Then come back with me."

My mouth fell open like I was about to say something, but nothing came out. Harry was just sitting there waiting for me to answer.

"Like back to London?" I asked and he nodded. "Harry I don't know. I can't really just sell this place. And if i left, you know Mady would come too."

"Then she can come. My house is huge and lonely, that is the main reason I'm never in it." He joked, "I have enough spare rooms, one for the baby, one for Mady, and anyone else who decides to crash in."

"I know, but what am I going to do with this place?" I sighed.

"Rent it to a family member?" He had a point there. I'm sure I could find some one.

"So what do you say?" He looked at me anxiously.

"Well I'd have to talk to Mady about it." I smiled.

"So is that...?" A smile started growing on his face.

I nodded my head, "Yes." He took my face between his hands and sprinkled kisses all over my face.

A/N

Ahhhh!! another update!

I hope you are enjoying the book. I will try to update as offten as I can, but no promises. Expect another update very soon. if you have any questions or comments find me on twitter. 

(1434 words)