Don't Worry

((Quick shoutout to @Marianna14 for helping me!))

Harry's POV:

I sat there just looking at the fire. I don't know how long I was there but once I felt a few bugs start to bite I put out the fire and went back inside the cool house.

I didn't hesitate to rush up the stairs, excited for what awaits me.

I walked into the master bathroom, the biggest one in the house, and was kind of turned on by what I saw.

The lights were low, yes you can adjust the lighting here, and there was a lavender candle burning on the counter between the two sinks. Leah was seated on the toilet lid, now in short shorts an a tank top, keeping her hand under the steaming water running in to the Jacuzzi tub. When she heard me her head snapped up and she have me a small smile. Her hand twisted the nob on the tub to stop the running water.

"Was all this needed?" I asked referring to the lights and all. She stood up and walked over to me.

"You need to relax, and all this should help." She reached up and pecked my lips. She kept her eyes on me, and mine on her, as her small hands went to the hem of my shirt. Slowly she pushed the fabric up my torso, her smooth hands skimming over the skin. When her hands were under my arms she nudged her head up telling me to lift my arms. I did just that.

She pulled the shirt over my head and arms, and dropped it to the ground. She traced her finger over my tattoos, chills running all over my body. When she noticed the goose bumps rise on my skin she looked up at me with a smirk on her face. Gah, she is so sexy! Her eyes focused back on my torso as she ran her finger down the middle of my abs, and down the little trail of hair that vanished into the top on my pants.

Her nimble little fingers went to the button of my pants. She fumbled with it for a while before finally popping it undone, after that she took her sweet little ol' time, carefully un zipping the zipper. She knows I'm getting anxious. She pushed the fabric of both my pants and underwear down off my hips.

"Off." She commanded, and I was in no state of denying her.

Leah's POV:

I watched his every move as he slowly, for my benefit, pushed the articles of clothing off his body. My eyes stayed on his hips, watching as slowly more and more of his v-line came into view. I really just wanted to reach out and run my hands over the smooth skin of his hips and shower them with kisses, but I know I should keep my hands to myself before I got too carried away.

Once he was completely bare I nudged my head to the tub. "Get in."

He did as he was told, and one foot at a time, climbed into the big tub. I went and shut the door, pushed a button to start the jets and bubbles, then took a seat on the edge of the tub, next to Harry's head.

"Arn't you going to join me?" Harry said and reached out of the water to take my hand in his. His finger fiddling with my ring.

"No. you just lay back and relax." I said combing my fingers through his curls. He quickly slipped underwater to wet his hair then sat back up.

"Then can't you lay back and relax with me?" he whined. I shifted an pulled one of my legs under me.

"No."

"Please?" he begged pulling the puppy dog face. That was one of my weaknesses.

I thought about it for a minute, "I guess." I sighed in defeat.

"Well, strip for me." he grinned from ear to ear, his dimples on full display, and put his hands behind his head. I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Ha, your funny." I said sarcastically. "I don't think so."