Tension

Leah's POV:

We were all around the small dinner table enjoying they amazing meat and vegetable soup Mady made. All of us were making small talk with each other, except for two. It was just like in the car. Eleanor wouldn't talk, or even look in Louis direction.

Louis sat with Eleanor on his left and Mady on his right. After Mady it was Niall, Danielle, Liam, Perrie, Zayn, Me and then Harry.

"So Leah," Mady looked at me, "Have you thought about your birthday?"

I sighed. Why did she have to bring this topic up now?

"Oh my! I forgot your birthday is coming up." Perrie gasped.

"We need to start planning this thing!" Danielle

"No I haven't got anything planned, and we have a while to plan." I laughed.

"Well, all I'm saying is that we need to jump on it before it is too late." Mady shrugged. "We can at least set a date now so we know our dead line."

I looked up from my bowl and saw most eyes on me. "I guess next Saturday would be best."

"Great." Dani clapped her hands and then went back to eating her soup.

"That's great and all, but I wont be able to be here. I have to fly out this Friday." Eleanor spoke up.

"No you don't." Louis responded. I had noticed that everything got quite, everybody's attention was on Louis and Eleanor.

"Yes,I do." She turned and glared at Louis, for the first time tonight she actually looked at him.

"For what?" He dropped his spoon in his bowl and crossed his arms on the table.

"School." El stated simply.

"Bullshit! You have vacation for the next two weeks." Louis fumed.

"My schedule got changed." She barked back before push off of the table and storming off to their room.

Louis placed his head in his hands and groaned. I noticed Mady give him a sympathetic look and rub his back. He looked up at her and gave a tight smile before attending back to his cooling soup.

What ever was going on between Louis and Eleanor, Mady knew.

I had to ask her about it later.

Harry's POV:

We were all done with dinner, and Leah was in the kitchen doing the dishes. Everyone had already went to their rooms and got settled for bed.

I walked up behind Leah and placed my hands on her shoulders. She jumped a bit when my cold hands made contact with her hot skin.

"Oh, sorry." She breathed.

"You seem really tense." I whisper in her ear as a start kneading her shoulders trying to help with all the knots.

She let out an exasperated breath and dropped the utensils she was cleaning. They landed in the sink with a slash, sloshing some soapy water over the edge.

I leaned down and kissed his neck, "Why have you been so distracted?" She didn't answer, all she did was sigh. I trailed a few more kissing down to the base of her neck, "What's wrong?"

She spun around in my hands, and opened her eyes. I cupped her face I my hands and rubbed my thumbs over her cheeks while her hands rested on my hips.

"What's up with Louis and Eleanor?" She finally ask. I'm a little confused. I don't know why their relationship problems would be causing her so much stress.