Dude, your so blind

Mady's POV:

Tonight the girls were going to have a slumber party in Leah's room, while the boys had one in Liam's. The girls were in the kitchen gathering food and drinks for tonight while Liam, Zayn, and Niall were playing FIFA and Harry was on the couch cheering his mates on.

"Where's Louis?" I ask. Only Harry and Niall turn around.

"I saw him in his room a few minutes ago." Niall answered, still looking straight at me.

"Ok thanks." I offered up a small smile and he did the same before looking back at the t.v. I sighed and started down the hall. I'm sure Niall was thinking 'we broke up less than eight hours ago and she is already running to Louis.' That's not the case though. I want to return the letter I practically stole from him.

I approached his door and was debating on weather knocking or just walking in. I went with the first option and knocked twice.

"Come in." His voice sound small and weak. It pained me to hear it.

"Hey." I said as I walked in.

"Hey." He sat up straight with his hands folded in his lap. His eyes still looked a little puffy.

"I know you probably don't want company, so I'm just going to cut to the chase," I pulled the folded piece of paper with his name on it from my back pocket. I handed it over to him, and he studied the paper before taking it from my hand and stuffing it under his leg.

"Did you read it?" his dull blue eyes looked up at me. I didn't answer, because I didn't want to say yes and then him get mad. I guess he read my mind.

"I won't be mad If you did, I mean even I haven't read it all." He looked down and fumbled with his fingers.

"yeah, I did." I heard him sigh, "I would advise you not to read it."

"I feel like I have to though." He looked up at me.

"Well, I'm just going to say in advance that I never really liked her." I rocked up and down on my heels. I saw his face flash a quick smile.

"Well, you weren't the only one."

I decided to change the subject, "You are planning to hang with the boys tonight right?"

"Umm, yeah. I think some company would be nice now." He smiled, well half smiled up at me.

"Good. Well I better get out there. I'm pretty sure the girls are done raiding my kitchen, so I hope you boys have a fun night." I smiled and walked over to the door.

"Yeah me to." He laughed. And not a sad laugh, but a genuine full hearted laugh.

~

Leah's POV:

All us girls have been waiting in my room for Mady to come up. Finally, there was a knock on the door and she poked her head in.

"Sorry, it took so long. Let me change and then I'll join you." She smiled as she grabbed a pair of my shorts and skipped to the restroom. once she shut the door Danielle leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Do you know where Eleanor is? I haven't seen her all day and she hasn't answered my text." You would think not seeing her all day would tell you that she left, but I guess she just didn't want to believe it.

"I don't know that whole story, so we can just ask Mady." I whispered back just as Mady stepped out of the restroom.

"Okay, let's get this party started." She smiled at all of us as she took her seat on the floor. Dani looked at me as if to tell me e first one the bring the whole Eleanor Disappearance thing.