Not. Possible.

*3 days later*

Leah's POV:

Last night we all went to a club and came home really late. Everyone was drinking and dancing and having fun. I'm sure they are going to regret it this morning. Mady and I were the only ones to stay sober so we were the only ones up at nine in the morning.

Well, I actually woke up as eight because I got sick again. I really think I'm coming down with something. Luckily Harry didn't wake up so hopefully he won't find out.

 Mady's A.D.D kicked in, so she is cleaning the kitchen because she claims that it was too messy. I was cleaning out the fridge, getting rid of half of our food because it was way over the expiration date.

"Is today trash day?" I asked. That's  really random question, but it just popped in my head when I changed out the garbage bag.

"Yeah. I think it is." She nodded and went back to scrubbing the counter top.

I sighed and walked down the hall way and emptied all the trash cans from the bathrooms and laundry room in the garbage bag. I left the bag at the end of the stairs when I went up to Mady and I's rooms. I took her small purple waste bin with me to my room.

To my surprise there was nothing in the bin beside my bed, I was expecting something to be in there due to the night of my birthday, if you know what I mean. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and checked the bin in there.

Nothing.

I know most people wouldn't be so worried about there not being any trash, but I was. If there was any trash in my room, it should be a wrapper and a condom. But there wasn't anything.

I quietly ran back to my room and checked my calendar. My period.

I'm late.

I was suppose to start three days ago. I haven't even been one day late in about six years. My mind is racing with all the possibilities. I could only think of one thing.

No used condom anywhere, and I'm late.

I ran back down stairs and emptied the bin taking the full garbage bag out to the curb. I ran back inside and walked over to Mady.

"Hey Mady, can we uh talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" she said drying her hands off on the dish towel and placing it on the work top. I turned on my heel and went to sit down at the table. Mady followed and wearily took a seat next to me. "Leah, what's wrong?" she asked, her voice strained.

"You know at the movies when I was gone for a few minutes?" She nodded, "Well, I could smell this awful smell of fish, peanuts, and pickles. I asked Harry if he smelled it, but he couldn't. So later on I felt like I was going to get sick because of it and that's why I was gone so long. Then I got sick again this morning. I'm late for my period. I couldn't find a used condom from the other night." I looked at her with wide eyes waiting for her to put the pieces together.

"Are you?" she left the sentence hanging there.

"I don't know." My voice was barley louder than a whisper.

"Do you want a test?" Mady asked. I nodded my head, no longer trusting my voice. We grabbed our jackets and slipped our shoes on. I wrote out a quick note telling the others where we were going, not why, just in case someone woke up. 

Mady grabbed her keys and we ran to the car. I didn't even have my seat belt on before she backed out of the drive was and went to the nearest drug store.

My hands were sweating the whole ride there I an them over my legs a few times, but that didn't make anything better.

"Leah, it's gonna be okay." Mady tried to calm me down.

"How do you know? If I really do have....a baby growing inside me, this will ruin Harry's life, and possibly mine." I rushed out.

"You know he wold be supportive of you, and so would the rest of us." Her voice was a little shaky, she was nervous too.

"I know, but he would never be around, the other would have to go back- wait I don't even know if i'm pregnant." I took a deep breath. Mady parked the car close by the front door.

"Do you want to come in?"  she asked. I nodded and followed her lead as she ot out of the car and walked into the store.

It wasn't really hard to find the pregnancy tests. They were right in the front of the store. There wasn't a lot to choose from so we just got two of the First Responces, and Mady thought it would be good to get me a large bottled water too.

We checked out and went to the car. I really hope no one is awake when we get there. On our way home it seemed like we hit every freaken red light.

"Leah, you need to drink the water. Not all of it, just half." She instructed while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Why just half?" I ask and took a few gulps of water.

"You have to take two test. that way you can just take them at the same time." I nodded and continued to drink the water. When we got home I had Mady go in first to see if anyone was up. Luckily no one was, so I brought the tests to the restroom by the kitchen.

"I'll wait right here." Mady said crossing her arms and standing right in front of the door. I nodded and walked into the restroom, both test and water bottle in hand.

With in a minutes I was finished. I placed then on the sink and stepped out of the restroom closing the door behind me. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't even see straight. My hands were sweating and my legs felt like they were going to give out any second. After three minutes Mady put her hand on the door knob and looked at me.

"Do you you want to check, or should I?" Mady asked.

"Please?" was all I said. She knew I could look at them for my self at the moment. She nodded and walked in. I followed after, not even glancing at the sink. I sat on the toilet lid with my head in my hands.

I looked up and Mady had both test in her hands. Her eyebrows were furrowed together. The longer she stared at the test the softer her face became.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth about to say something but then changed her mind. But she didn't need to say anything. The look in her eyes said it all.

I can't believe this.

(( Do you think she is pregnant? Some big things are going to be happening soon, and I need your oppinion, so if you wouldn't mind take a minute and comment you thoughts. So share with your friends and dont forget to vote!! (1179 words))