Dinner

LEAH:

It only took us about 5 minutes to arrive at Applebee's. Lucky us, It wasn't very busy so the boys didn't have to hide behind the menus.

"Hello welcome to Applebee's! How many?" The silky black headed waitress (with a few tattoos peeking out from her shirt) asked us politely.

"Um, ten." I responded with a smile.

"Okay well, just follow me." she flashed back a smile and lead us to a big round booth.

"Thank you." we all responded as she placed our menus in front of us. "John will be your waiter and he will be right with you." she smiled once again and walked away.

"What is everybody ordering?" Harry spoke up.

"I don't know yet. What's best here?" Liam asked looking around at the others.

"Well we always get steak," I motioned towards Mady, "They have good salad, chicken or burgers." I said looking at the menu then back to Liam.

"Hi I'm John. If your ready I can take your drink orders." The tall, tan, short blonde headed man came to our table. He look a little like Keegan Allen, just not as hot or fit. He looked to be around my age. As he looked around the table his gaze continually landed on me. I felt very awkward.

Harry noticed his staring and my tension. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Harry tense up when he saw how John was acting. As John turned to me for my order he had a smirk on his face. His deep blue eyes were staring into mine, and I could just tell by looking at them he didn't have very clean thoughts running though his head. He acted like he didn't even see Harry.

"Oh, um," I was caught off guard when I felt big strong hand rest on my thigh, "I'll have sweet tea." I nodded and turned to Harry as John took his order.

"Sweet tea." Harry's face was still stiff as he stared him down. John had a small look of irritation on his face.

I slipped my hand under the table and squeezed Harry's hand that rest on my thigh. He turned his gaze to me. I looked him in the eyes and its like he read my mind. He nodded toward John then turned back to me and kissed my cheek.

I could tell John was a little pissed off by what Harry did, but it didn't affect me.

A few minutes later John came back with our drinks. He glanced at me and didn't look happy to see Harry's arm around my shoulder and me leaning in to his side.

"Can I take your order?" He smiled at me again.

"I'll take a 6oz. steak with the fried veggies and she'll have a salad." Liam ordered for him and Dani.

"We need another salad and some chicken fingers." Louis ordered for El and himself.

"Two cheese burgers and um, fries." Zayn ordered for Perrie as well.

"A steak with mash potatoes and chicken fingers with double fries." Niall finished ordering.

"I cant eat all those fries Niall!" Mady let out a giggle.

"I know Babe. I was going to eat them." Niall said and everyone started to laugh as he pulled Mady close and kissed her head.

"And you." The smile fell from John's face when he turned to Harry.

I intertwined my fingers with Harry's that were resting on my shoulder. As I kept my focus on Harry as he ordered and I heard John let out an aggravated huff.

"We will have two steaks with mashed potatoes. Thanks." Harry smiled up to John as he handed him the menu.

"It'll be right out." He snatched the menus from everybody and walked away.

"I love you." Harry stared down at me.

"I love you too." I looked up and captured his lips with mine. When I pulled back a saw a smile on his face. we turned back to face the others at the table as we started up a conversation.

After we ate Louis had the great idea of ordering dessert!

Niall and Mady, Louis and Eleanor, then Harry and I got the triple chocolate meltdown while the others got a chocolate mousse dessert shooter.

If we weren't in public we would have had an all out food fight!

Louis kept smudging syrup on El's nose and cheek just so he could kiss it off.

Niall was baby feeding Mady while every once in a while telling her to clean the ice cream off his lips. Liam and Dani would share some bites and sneak licking it off each others fingers.

Zayn and Perrie just sat there and laughed at us, until the cup fell and some of it got on his gray sweater. Harry and I took pictures of the others until he made me close my eyes so he could feed me, but other than that we sat there talking acting like we didn't know the other people.

After dinner we made it back to the hotel and everyone went to their rooms, but Mady and Niall decided to take a walk instead. Harry was obviously in a rush, because when we stopped on our floor he made me get on his back.

I jumped on just as he took off down the hall. Soon other pairs of feet were running behind us.

"Run Harry run! You need to get back to what y'all were doing before we left!" Louis yelled behind us.

"Shut up Louis!" Harry's chest vibrated under my hands.

"You go Leah!" I heard the girls yell to me. I also felt a blush creep up on my cheeks.

We made it to our room and all of us slammed our doors in unison.

Harry dropped me off his back and we were both laughing. He was putting his phone, wallet, keys etc. on the small table. Turning my back to him, I put my wallet on the dresser and my phone on charge. The lights were suddenly flipped off and with in a matter of seconds, I felt Harry's muscular arms make them self around my waist.

"Where were we again." He breathed against my neck.

(1043 words)