Meet Someone

((I know I kind of just left the last chapter at the end of a flashback, but I really had no idea how to carry on, and it was already a pretty long chapter lol  I hope you enjoy this one a major thing is revealed! [kind of])) 

Harry's POV:

I was on my way to the ring store, taking Louis up on the idea to get Leah a bigger ring, well actually no so much bigger more like, more expensive. It didn't take me long to find the right ring. It was one of those that actually fit inside the wedding band. It was only two hundred dollars more than the one she has now.

While I was paying for the ring I got a text from management saying that they need us to come in for a talk. I'm sure it has to do with our new merchandise. I started walking to the HQ building, sending a quick text to Leah saying that I would be home a little later. 

I walked in the front doors and was instantly greeted by the desk lady, Miranda.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles." She smiled as I walked up to her. She was in about her early 60's, pretty fit for a woman her age. She always greeted anyone who walked through that door with a smile on her face, that includes the devils themselves. 

"I hope it is." I groaned and propped my elbows on the counter. and flipped through the business cards in the holder thing.

"Did they call you in unexpectedly?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, all five of us." I muttered. and she laughed.

"Yes, well the others are already here, so good luck." She winked. I grabbed a peppermint from the small wooden bowl before heading to the elevator and pressing 6. I popped the peppermint into my mouth and listened to all the six 'dings' until the doors finally opened.

There were little cubicles where most of the employees sat on this floor. I walked past all of them to the first conference room, we always meet in this room, I don't know why.

When I opened the door it was dead silent. Louis and Niall were slumped in their seats  Liam was spinning around and Zayn was just staring straight a head. The other three men in front of them were writing down notes, until I walked in.

"Ah, Harry, it's great you could join us." Brad smiled. I flashed a quick smile back.

"Did I really have a choice?" I muttered and took a seat between Liam and Niall.

"So," Brad stared the conversation off make all of us boys give them our full attention. "How are things with you and Leah?"

"We are in a band meeting, yet we are talking about my wife?" I ask. That is the first time I called her my wife, and let me tell you...it felt good.

"Now she is your wife?" Brad said leaning forward on the table like this information sparked his interest. "I never heard about the wedding, how can you be married?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Marriage licence says other wise." I flashed a quick smile then went back to a poker face.

"Hmmm." He sighed. "This might make this a little harder then." He mumbled to himself, I almost didn't hear it.

"What did he just say?" Niall whispered over at me.  I leaned forward and narrowed my eyes at the man. What is he playing at?

"Make what harder?" I growled.

"Harry, how far along is she?" Can we just leave Leah out of this for once? Why does he even care all of a sudden!

"Almost two months, why?"

"Fans don't know correct?"

"What the hell are you trying to say?" I bit back harshly. He took a piece of paper from the other mans hand and laid it in front of him. It was far enough so that I couuldn't read it, but I knew it wasn't good.