Goodbye

((You could listen to Photograph by Ed Sheeran.))

This is the hardest thing in my life. I'm not going to the airport with Harry, non of the girls are. In fact Mady and Avery are packing as well to come over and stay with me for as long as Harry is away. I'n in the living room was Gigi on my lap. Harry told me while he brought his bags down to sit with my feet up and stay comfortable.

I have been stareing off into space for the past twenty, trying to hold in my tears. Harry doesn't need me being a mess right now. I know it shouldn't take him twenty to bring three bags down, but I have a feeling he is shedding a few tears too.

I heard boots scuf the stairs while Harry's big feet came down. I could hear him sniffeling and a few grunts as he struggled to heave the huge heavy bags down here. I looked over the back of the couch and watch Harry struggle to the back door with his bags. His face was blochy so my prediction was right, he had been crying.

Usually our goodbyes aren't this bad, but I have a feeling me being pregnant has alot to do with it. Also, unlike the last times, we don't know when he will come back or if he will be able to come back at all for appointments.

"That's the last of it." I heard Harry say walking back in to the room. I shooed the dog off my lap and stood up meeting him half way. I wrapped my arms around his middle and rested my head on his chest, he pulled me as close to him as he could and rested his head on mine.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my hair. I looked up and tried to blink back some tears. I grabbed his face and rested my forehead against his.

"I love you too." My voice cracked, "So so much." He didn't wast another second.

His lips were on mine waiting for me to respond, which I did. His lips were sweet soft, and salty from his tears. His lips moved against mine while his hands ran up and down my back and even ran over my expanding belly.

He pulled back for just a second before continuing, "You're so beautiful." His lips trailed down my neck.

"You going to call everyday?" I asked but he kept his face buried in my neck, I felt him nod. "Text me when ever you can?" He nodded. "Visit me every chance you get?" He nodded. "Send me things?" He laughed but nodded. "Send the babies things?" I joked, he nodded. I took a deep breath, putting all the jokes aside. "Tell me you love me?"

He pulled away and kissed me again, "I love you." He whispered.

I sighed and relife and kissed him again. Just then the monsters decided to join in. "Oh" I gasped. Harry looked down at me and I loked down at the twins. He silently nodded his head and got down on his knees, his face right infront of my bump.

He placed his cheek righ in th emiddle and then the show started. The kids repeatedly kicked my sides, and according to Harry's facial expression, I think they kicked his face once or twice. That will be a great story to tell them. "You use to kick you father in the face."

"I guess this is their little good bye too." I smiled combing my finger through his hair.

I gasped when there was a particualerly storger kick. They have never moved this much before. "I bet they would be great at futbol." Harry laughed. I scoffted.

"I don't have any athletic ability, you suck at soccor, what makes you think our kids are going to be good as sports?" I laughed when he just shrugged.

He stood to his feet and pecked my lips again, just then the door bell rang. Harry stiffened and I could feel the tears building up now.

He took my hand and led me to the back dor where I'm guessing the van is. He paused at the door and turned to me. I didn't want him to speak, so I placed my lips on his.

"I love you." He whispered. I nodded and opened my mouth to say something, but he kissed me hard one last time then walking out the door, closing it behind him.

"I love you too."

((Ok I know this was really really really short. But I couldn't really think of much to happen. Its a short tearful goodbye. Only two more chapters left. Please lets try to get some votes on this one. I think it would be awesome if every chapter could get at least 1 vote?))