Appointment

Today was my first appointment at the doctors. Wow, I can't believe I'm already six weeks. Harry showed me all the pictures, and I can't believe how much I have grown in such a small amount of time.

"Leah, you ready?" Harry asked as he walked out of the bathroom. I nodded my head as I closed out of Tumblr and slipped my phone in my pocket.

"Yeah." I smiled and walked out of the room with Harry following behind me, "Are we still picking up Louis and Mady?" I asked as I shrugged on my jacket and Toms.

Harry checked my phone and nodded before grabbing the car keys, "Yeah, Gemma and Mum will drive them selves." He grabbed my hand and led me out the door, down the drive way, and helped me into the car.

We drove down the road towards Louis house. The door was open with Mady waiting in the door way, well she seemed more anxious than the rest of us.

"Hey guys!" She smiled as she climbed in the back seat, "Louis should be on his way." I looked back towards the house, and there was Louis locking the door before skipping down the steps.

"Hey Haz." He slapped a hand on Harry's shoulder, "Hey Le." He pat my head in a playful way before he settled back into the seat.

"So how are you two doing?" I laughed.

"Great." I looked in the mirror and saw Louis wink at Mady, who was blushing hard.

"Well, that's just great." I said in a sarcastic tone. Harry chucked along with Louis.

"So what are we doing after the doctors?" Mady asked leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Well, since we already decided on the colors for the room, we might can swing by that store and pick up the bed and everything." I suggested and looked over at Harry, he nodded. We would have brought it home when we first bought it, but there wasn't enough room in the car and I wanted the boys to help load and unload.

"Fine by me." Louis agreed.

"So you already know the colors?" Mady gawked.

I smiled triumpetly, "Yup."

*FLASHBACK*

I met up with Gemma and Anne for coffee this morning, after they called my at 7, to discuss the room. Where the furniture was to be placed, the colors depending on if it was a boy or a girl, all that kind of fun stuff.

I was sat on in a green iron chair on the patio of a nearby cafe. Harry had a surprise visit from the boys so I told him I would let him have some guy time while I had this meeting with his family. He reluctantly agreed. Avery had called my too and said her and the others were going to get their nails done if I wanted to meet them there and of course I didn't hesitate to tell them yes.

I looked up from my phone just in time to see Anne, in her white pants and blue blouse, walk up to me with Gemma, who was showing off her old over size gray sweater with black leggings.

"Hello sweetie." Anne greeted me as she took a seat across from me, Gemma occupying the seat beside me.

"Ok," Gemma said popping her knuckles, "Let's get down to business."

I put my hand to my head as if to salute, "aye aye captain." I laughed.

"Well, we brought some sample sheets that we thought might be a good base color for a girl or boy." Gemma pulled out a few sample sheets from her bag, and Anne pulled out a pad of paper and a pen.

"We were thinking more of a yellow, gray, or brown." Gemma showed me the brown sheet first.

"If you want a lighter color, I would go for the Oklahoma wheat or the Peanut shell." Anne reached across the table and pointed to the colors, "If you want darker, Java or Fawn Brown."