That's How the Game is Played

It's only been one day since Harry and the boys left. The girls were suppose to move into day, but I don't feel like getting out of the bed. I have been cuddling Harry's pillow all morning. It still smells like him. Unfortunately I was forced up when there was a feeling in my stomach, apparently the twins didn't like their daddy being away either.

Every morning, he would usually shower me and them with kisses, telling me how much he loved me and some times even whisper "secrets" to the twins. I really miss him.

I stood from the floor of the bathroom and washed my face and hands. I changed out of my night gown into a tank top and sweats.

I walked down the stairs to cook up some breakfast. If I ever have to go on bed rest I'm staying in a room downstairs. I went to the fridge and looked for anything to eat. Most of it was left overs that Harry cooked or extra hinges he cooked so I wouldn't have to for a while. My eyes landed on something that wasn't really breakfast good but it would defiantly satisfy.

I grabbed the cheesecake out and cut my self a piece. I sat down on the couch, hoisting my swollen feet up on the pillow the other side of me. I took one bite and pulled my phone out to check all the social websites.

There were a few cute post on Twitter about some nice outfits, not like I would be able to actually wear anything like that at the moment. I swiped the screen and went to Discover. There wasn't much but I saw something about Harry so as usual I decided to click on the tweet.

"Bitch! I'm happy he got out!" then there was a link attached. I clicked on it and there was a news looking article.

'Harry Styles in LA for GOOD!? According to in insider the teenage heart throb has recently split from his girlfriend.Why, you might ask? Well we will start the list here, she cheated, broke his heart, and best of all, got knocked up but another man!! We have yet to receive pictures of her with the baby bump, but she must be pretty far along. The inside source, which is friends with both of the ex lovers claimed that she got pregnant and told Harry it was his. But just last week he found out and decided to take up residence in his LA home. So happy for you Harry, KICK HER TO THE CURB!'

I could literally feel my blood boiling at this point. This article didn't hurt me, it enraged me! I sent a quick text to Harry and ask if he had seen anything about this. It was obvious the insider was Managment.

I went ahead and clicked on another tweet and it was Harry with some chick that looked oddly familiar. They were at a club apparently, laughing having a good time. I should have known that was part of the arrangment.

I didn't even finish my breakfast before I threw it in the waste bin and walked over to a drawer that held all our important papers ad pulled out a copy of the contract the boys were forced into. Brad so generously gave each boy a copy.

I took a the copy and a highlighter and went through every word of it highlighting all the parts that I could fine that went against everything he was doing.

Once I was finished highlighting and making notes I changed into some good clothes and a light weight jacket. I stepped into some slippers, grabbed the papers and stormed out back to the car. I have only drove like three times in this country but at this point I will run over anything and any one who gets in my way.

I pulled up to the building, parking right by the curb, and jumped out of the car bringing the papers with me. I didn't even bother talkng to the desk lady, I just went right to the elevator. I've been here enough times I know what floor the office is on and I could navigate my way from here to there.

I stormed out of the elevator, catching some people's attention, and went straight to his office.

"What the hell is this?" I shouted as I barged into his office. Brad sat there in his chair, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Answer me!" I demanded again. He dropped his pen and leaed back in his chair.

"Well, that is a contract." He smirked at me trying to be smart. I rolled my eyes and threw the packet at him. "Why did you highlight all this stuff?" He shifted through all the papers pointing to the yellow markings.

"Why did you lie to the media?" I fired back. He dropped the papers and crossed his arms. a threatening look masked his face. "No where in this contract does it say Harry has to have a cover up girl friend. No where in this contract does it give you the right to release this false information about me and Harry with out our permission."

"Well, it's a good thing Harry refussed to even read it." He smirked, standing up and walking over to me. "Anything else you want to inform me of?" He challanged.

"The only thing this contract really hit on is that they live in LA, for nine months but that they can come visit when ever they feel like it. And you know damn well you can't keep Harry away from us." I referred to the babies. He started laughing, pushing me even further. I raised my hand to give him what he deserves, but he caught me too quickly. His whole hand wrapped around my wrist, his grip was so tight my hand was quickly going numb.

"You think you can just waltz in here and act like the little diva you always do? Well, think again." He spit in my face. "Wouldn't it be a shame for the media to hear about Harry Styles' ex girlfriend losing her mind and being admitted to a mental instatution?"

The pain in my wrist was so bad I could feel my tears swelling up. He can not see me break. He released my wrist, pushing me back in the process.

"Get use to it love, that's how the game is played."

~

I have been icing my wrist since I got back. Brad left a nice hand print around my wrist. Harry had texted me while I was trapped with the devil himself. Harry said he had no idea about the fake article but explained the whole fake girlfriend thing to me. I did however yell at him for not telling me the day he found out, but then I ended up in tears telling him I was sorry for yelling at him.

I was about to heat up a piece of grilled chicken when the door bell rang. I figured it was the girls so I rushed to answer it. Only when I opened it, it was an old man with glasses resting on his face.

"Simon!" I threw my arms around his neck, "What are you doing here?" I opened the door a little wider so he could step inside.

"Well, someone called me and claimed that a psychopath broke into their office." He chuckled. I nodded my head and sat back at the table.

"I did stop by there before I came here, and he showed me the contract. He told me that there wasn't anymore copies so I was wondering if you had another one?" I pursed my lips and stared at him.

"Your lucky I'm smart enough to make copies of important things." I winked and went back to the drawer and pulled out the last copy of the contract that I have. "Might I ask what you need this for?" I handed over the papers.

"There are some contracts that don't have o be directly signed by the person it applies to, but it does have to be signed by a certain someone. I think he did more than screw up the terms inbeded in this paper." I nodded hoping that he was right.

"Well, I'll take these and get back with you some time soon. And I know that you have some other people here to take care of you but if you need anything call me. I know some people that I'm sure would love to help you." He smiled. We said our goodbye's and he showed himself out the door.

I stood with my hand on my lower back while the twins woke up, kicking me like no tomorrow. I ran my other hand through my hair and sighed.

What am I going to do now?

The End, for now.

((I wrote this in about 8 hours! FINIALLY!

I am so happy to say I have finished this story! All of you that have read this story from beginning to end, y'all have made me so happy!! I'm pretty sure if I can find the time I will write an epilogue, but for now this story is complete.

THERE IS A SEQUEL!!

It's called Our New Beginning. I will be posting it a little later because I start school in a week. I hope you liked these last few chapters. In the next one there will be many suprises! So stay tuned. I will go ahead and post the little 'Warning" of ONB.

Again, thank you so much!!))