Welcome Home!

Leah's POV:

Harry's stomach sickness ended up lasting the whole car ride.

Every thirty minutes we ended up pulling over so he could hurl up his intestines. But now we had finally arrived to my house, well the house Mady and I share.

"We're Home!" I yelled once I opened the door. Everyone flooded through the door. Mady and Niall walked up stairs to her room to unpack. I showed Danielle and Liam to a room down the hallway behind the stairs, Louis and Eleanor were placed in a room next to Zayn and Perrie that was down the hallway to the left of the kitchen.

"Where is the bathroom?" Harry asked. He looked a little green in the face.

"Up stairs, Take a left. Last door on the left." I smiled. He dashed up the stairs and disappeared down the hall.

I picked up my bags and went up stairs to unpack. As I was unpacking I saw Harry exiting the bathroom wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Harry." I called to him. He turned to me with wide eyes and slowly walked into my room.

"Nice decorations." He complimented.

"Thanks." I giggled, " Why don't you lay down and get some rest and I'll unpack."

"Good idea." He yawned as he kicked his shoes off and slipped under the covers of my queen size bed. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead, before retreating from my room and going back to get the rest of his bags.

I hustled back up the stairs once I had all his bags in hand. I unpacked them as fast as I could. Once I was finished I changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts then climbed in bed next to Harry with my head rested on his chest.

His eyes fluttered open then he kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I craned my neck up and placed a gentamicin kiss on the base of his neck.

Today had been exhausting.

Perrie's POV:

Zayn had managed to drag most of our luggage to our room leaving me to carry one small bag. He is such a gentleman.

 I sat the bag down on the floor and walked around the room. It wasn't too big or too small. It was perfect for Zayn and I.

"Are you not tiered?" Zayn looked at me. He had light dark circles under his eyes. He looked pretty worn out.

"No are you." I smiled, knowing his answer.

"Of course."

"Yeah, because you are always tiered." I smiled and went to stand in front of him as he sat down on the bed.

"Not always." He argued back.

"About 99.95 of the time, yes." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and pulled me on top of him.

"Nope."

"Whatever."  I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before pushing off his chest to unpack our bags.

 Mady's POV:

"It feels great to be home!" I exclaimed at I threw my self backwards on the bed.

"Yeah it feels nice to be in a stable home after so long." Niall layers down on his side beside me.

I sat up, "Niall are you ok? you seem kind of distant from me lately."

He shrugged, "sorry about that, I guess it's just that you've been talking to Louis so much that I just, I don't know." he was fumbling with his fingers while looking down at the bed.

"Is that what your upset about? That I've been talking to Louis?" he somewhat nodded and shrugged, "listen you know that nothing is going on between us. You usually always talk to Leah when we are all together, I just decided to make small talk with Louis. I'm sorry if you felt like I was ignoring you. I promise to give you my attention more. ok?" I said as I lifted his chin up so he was looking me in the eye.

He slowly nodded and I bent down to kiss his lips. While our lips were connected he grabbed my waist and rolled me over top of him so that both my knees were on either side of his body. He broke the kiss and smirked up at me.

"Been a while since we've been in the position." he chuckled.

"Oh my God, Niall!" I laughed as I rolled off of him and off the bed. Before I could stand up straight he smacked my bum. I turned around and glares at him before making my way out of the room.

"I'm gonna get dinner ready." I called

"Finally, I'm starving!" he commented

"What's new?" I smiled to my self.

Louis POV:

As son as I dropped our bags on the bed Eleanor unzipped one of her small bags and took out a pair of cloths.

"I'm taking a shower." She said. With out another word, she walked across the hallway into the bathroom. I quickly put all the cloths way before throwing my self on the bed and groaning.

Eleanor has been acting like this ever since this morning. Just giving me the cold shoulder and has her nose stuck in her phone.

I heard a knock on the door so I propped my self up and looked at who it was. Standing in the door way was Mady

"Niall and I were about to make dinner, and we wanted to make sure everyone was ok with having vegetable soup" She asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "I guess, It doesn't matter." I sighed and laid back down and ran my hands through my hair.

"Are you ok?" She asked. Following her voice I felt the bed dip down so I sat up and looked at her.

"I honestly don't know anymore." my voice cracked.

"What's this all about?" She bit her lip waiting for my answer. All I did was roll my eyes.

"Is it Eleanor?" She asked in disbelief "What's been going on?" She placed her hand on my shoulder.

I turned to face her, about to answer when Eleanor walked into the room and stood in front of us. She didn't say anything, all she did was stare at Mady.

She quickly took her hand off my shoulder and scurried out of the room with out a goodbye our anything.

"What was that?" Eleanor barked harshly at me.

I started up at her, stunned. "Can I not talk to a friend?" I asked as I stood up in front of her.

"Well she looked pretty close to me." She hissed crossing her arms over her chest.

"She was just asking about dinner." I said through my teeth. My anger about to boil over.

"She didn't have to come in the room for that." she stepped around me and sat down on the bed unlocking her phone.

"Maybe she also wanted to talk to me about something else." I snapped.

"Like what?" Eleanor raised her voice.

"Does it matter? I don't have to tell you everything that happens in my life." I turned around to look at her.

She had a look of shock on her face, "Well then," She stood up again, "Now I know where our relationship stands." She said and then simply walked out the door to who knows where.

I groaned and literally feel on my face on my bed.

My relationship with Eleanor had been going down hill for a while now. Now when I think about my future I don't see Eleanor in it, to be honest I don't know if I ever really did. In stead I see someone else. A beautiful, radiant girl with dark black hair, rosy pink cheek and hazel eyes.

I see someone like Mady.

A/N

I know some of you are probably like 'whoa they went from all lovey dovey to not wanting to talk to each other.' don't worry you will understand later. (1219 words)