Nice Color

"In you go." Danielle pushed me through the door of the salon. Avery and Mady followed my foot steps to the desk.

"Hi, I made an appointment for three?" told the Asian lady.

"And I have a hair appointment." Danielle threw in. She nodded her head and instructed us to follow her. We did as she said and hopped up in the seats that she told us to sit in. Luckily Danielle was going to be getting pampered right in front of us too.

"What color are you getting?" Avery asked peeking over at Mady and I. Mady held up this neon yellow color.

"Why so bright?" I chuckled. she snapped her head at me and glared.

"I'm trying to be more unique." She pouted.

"You don't need any help with that." I rolled my eyes and showed Avery my color. "It's like that neutral purple grayish color." I shrugged. With in the next few seconds three men came and started running the hot water into the tubs by our feet.

"So when the boys leave whose house are we staying at?" Mady asked rubbing her hands together.

"We don't even know when they are going to leave, we have some time to plan everything." I said glancing at the two girls but they just stared back at me with raised eyebrows. These girls have to plan almost everything like a year in advanced. "Well, I guess Harry's. That why you two can also help with the babies room, and I know I wouldn't be able to survive a few days by my self."

"True. Has Gemma and Anne done anything to the room?" Avery asked. I just shrugged.

"Well that original crib that we bought about a month ago, you know? We decided to take it back and go ahead and get two separate beds, they insisted on buying them. Nor Harry or I could convince them other wise."

"Any other furniture?" Mady pushed.

"Nope."

"Well let us but something." Mady grabbed my hand. I shook my head but she nodded, "Yes please? Louis and I want to get you guys something."

"If I didn't want my mother-in-law and sister-in-law spending money on these two," my hands went to my stomach, "Then no doubt I want my best friends to splurge on them either."

"Whatever, I'm getting you something big and expensive anyway, just because you said that." Avery pointed an accusing finger at me. I sighed and just looked down at my feet.

It was silent for a while until Mady spoke up again. Gah, can that girl ever keep her mouth shut!

"When did he give you that ring?" I looked over at my left and a small smile appeared on my lips. I really did love this ring a little more than the other.

"Like, two weeks ago?" I shrugged. "He said that the other was a 'promise' ring, this one is the actual engagement ring and I get the wedding band once we actually have a wedding."

"Aren't you a lucky girl." Avery giggled. I put on a smug look and shrugged my shoulders once again

"So I've been told."

Danielle turned around and interrupted us, "Girls, color or just a cut?"

"Well, if you want to color it I would say darker, but you don't have to. The color looks fine." I nodded, Mady and Avery agreed. Danielle turned back to the mirror in front of her.

"I really like that color." a voice said beside me. I looked over at a girl around my age with dark hair and maybe hazel eyes.

"Oh, thanks." I nodded, "I like yours too." I looked down at the dark red color she pick out.