Can't Wait

Leah's POV:

After I was cleaned up Harry led me downstairs to my parents. When we walked in, my dad had my baby sister, Olivia in his arms, and my mom was shuffling through the diaper bag. When she saw me she dropped everything and ran over to me throwing her arms around my neck.

"Oh sweetie, how are you?" My mom gushed.

"I'm doing great, mom. How are you?" I asked and pulled away.

"I've been anxious to get down here, and see you," She put her hand on my cheek, "But we actually have some news to tell you." She had a look of concern on her face as she pulled me over to the couch. I sat between my mom and dad. While Harry went to occupy the chair across from the couch.

"Hey Leah." My dad greeted me and hugged me with Olivia still in his arms.

"Hey daddy." I smiled, "Hey Olivia." I said in a some what baby voice. I took her out of my dads hands and into mine. I held her up in front of me and her big brown eyes looked at me. I rubbed my nose against hers and gently shook her a bit. She broke out into fits of giggles, making me smile. I laid her down on my knees, making sure to support her head.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I turned to my mom.

"It's not that big of a deal, we just wanted to let you know, but um...you know how Carly is suppose to have twins?" I nodded, "Well, they went back to the doctor and they said she only has one baby." my heart sank.

"Was it a miscarriage?" I asked wearily.

"No, she never had twins in the first place. The doctor just thought she saw another, but she didn't." A sence of reliefe washed over me. I looked up at Harry and he was just staring at Olivia on my lap. I smirked and pulled her up to my chest and stood up.

"Mom can you hand me her blanket?" my mom nodded and pulled out a brown and pink zebra print blanket. I took it and walked around the coffee table.

"Harry, come here?" I said. He stood from the chair and walked over to me, "Spread this on the floor." He did as told, crouching down and spreading the blanket out and stood back up. "Now sit on the ground." he gave me a confused look but did it anyways. Once he was sat down he looked up at me waiting for my next instructions. I took Olivia away from my chest and handed her down to him. His eyes were blown wide open as his missive hands took hold of her fragile little body. He brought her down to him and sat her on the blanket, his hands still on her back. "Now you can entertain her while I take my parents to the kitchen." I smiled and pat him on head.

"You want a drink?" I asked my parents. My dad nodded and stood from the couch. My mom smiled and sent me a quick wink and followed my dad. I took one last look at Harry making stupid baby faces before leading my mom and dad to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Mady, Louis." I smiled at the two who were perched on the counter top. "Mom, dad, you know Mady and this is Louis." I introduced them.

"Hey Mady, Hello Louis." my mother shook their hands.

"Hello Mrs. Anderson." Louis gretted her politly.

"Oh Louis, call me Cindy." She smiled, and Louis smiled back.

"I'm Ross." My dad introduced himself and shook Louis hand.

"So how has everything been here?" My dad ask, taking a seat at the bar. I pulled out a can of Dr. Pepper and a glass of tea handing it to my mom and dad.

"Pretty good." Mady answered.

"How are you?" My mother turned her full attention to me. In other words, she meant how is the baby.