Here Comes the Bride

((Leah'sOutfit:http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/l7bpiw-l-c680x680-shoes-jeans-shorts-bag-playsuit-jumpsuit-pants-overalls-denim-overalls-oversized-jumper-tumblr-sincerely-jules-sincerelyjules-summer-outfits-tumblr-outfit-baggy-overalls-denim-blue.jpg ))

"When are the girls coming?" Harry asked as he flipped through the channels on the TV. I scrubbed the last plate placing it in the rack to dry. I dried my hands and then walked over to the fridge.

"Soon enough." I mumbled, I swear sometimes he would do anything to get me out of the house before I have to stay locked inside. "Have taken a look at all the names people have came up with?" I heard him stand from the couch and his bare feet making their way over.

"What names?" He asked. I pointed to the dry erase board and read over all the names.

Girls:

Beth ||

Marie

Hiley

Skyla

Karolyn |

Lila |||

Joclyn

Sage |

Boys:

Dylan ||

Lucas |

Jason

Colter ||

Edwin

Ryland

Noah |

"I really like some of those." Harry said, his hands gripping my shoulders giving them a light squeeze. "Mum and Gemma will be over soon too. They insisted to come over and set the furniture up for us." I nodded my head and pat his hands before turning around to look him in the face.

"Well, I expect you to help them." I said and he smirked.

"Why of course, until I have to leave." I just laughed and rubbed my nose against his before walking around I'm to my phone, buzzing on the table. It was Perrie telling me they were pulling onto our street now. I slipped my phone into the pocket of my overalls, stepped into my cream colored converse and grabbed my black bag.

"Girls are here. I'll see you tonight." I said pecking his cheek, but before I could reach the door her grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as he could, my expanding belly restricting us. He cupped the right side of my face with one of his hands and brought his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss, and enjoyed every minute of it. To be honest it has been a while since we shared a kiss like this. It was slow and loving, in the best way. He pulled away and ust looked down at me with this...look in his eyes.

"Have fun." He whispered. I smiled and pecked his lips one again.

"I'm sure we will." I stepped back and put my hand on the door handle. "I love you."

"I love you too."He smiled.

When I walked out the door Perrie was there waiting in the car with Mady, Avery, and Doniya (Zayn's sister) who was taking Danielle's place.

"Hey girls." I greeted as I crawled into the back with two of the girls.

"Hey, you ready for this?" Perrie asked. I nodded as she pulled out of the driveway and headed to the store.

"Okay, not to sound rude Perrie, but why arn't the other girls and Trish with you instead of us?"

"They are at the venue with my mom to make it official. But I had to dag Doniya with me at least." She grinned and looked over a the raven haired girl.