Bubbles

((So on the side/top is a picture of Harry and Leah's house, I don't think Ive posted a picture of it already but oh well. I know you can pretty much only see the top of it, but if any of you have seen One Tree Hill it is Nathan and Haley's 2nd house. If not, google the inside))

"So what do ya'll have planned for tonight?" Avery asked. I just shook my head and shrugged taking a sip of my tea.

"Harry says he has something planned but I have no idea. I don't even know where he is, I've only seen him this morning. He has sent a few text asking how I'm doing, but...I dont know." I laughed. What a great wife I am. I can keep up with my husband.

Her phone vibrated on the table and when she looked don to read the text. "Well, I think I better go. Niall, wants a fashion show." She stood from the table and slipped on her jacket.

"What?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and mumbled a yeah. "Does that mean what I think it means?" I giggled when she nodded.

"Naill found thoes Victoria Secret bags from the other day and has been dying to see whats inside, so we made a deal." She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"What kind of deal?" I pressed leaning over the table.

"It's just between us two." She blushed making me laugh even harder.

"Did you ask him to pull out the hand cuffs?" I joked.

"He has hand cuffs? How do you know?" She asked with her face frozen in shock.

I shrugged, "I just do." Mady told me. She furrowed her brows and nodded while walking backwards towards the door.

"I'll make sure to ask him about those. Bye girl." She laughed and then walked out of the house.

I stood up and walked over to the dishes. And started scrubbing down the pan that held last nights casserole. Since Harry is leaving in a few days he has been constantly making little "at home dates" and has cooked every meal.

I've gotten a lot bigger in the last two weeks, and every night Harry just watches my belly. It's weird, but what ever. Gemma and Anne have been working a lot on the room, Anne can hardly control her excitement. We gave them a key to the room so when ever they leave Harry and I aren't tempted to peek. We agreed that once the twins are born we will get door nobs that don't lock.

I placed the pan in the since along with some plates and cups. Just when I was about two wine glasses up two large hands were placed on my hips.

"Boo." Harry whispered in my ear. The glasses fell back into the sink, luckily with out cracking.

"Gosh Harry!" I turned around slapping his chest. He just laughed kissing my frowned lips.

"Sorry." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked over his face. Like I mentioned to Avery earlier, I haven't seen him all day, only a few text.

"You cut your hair." I smiled running my fingers through the soft locks. He hummed in satisfaction as my nails scraped his scalp and he nodded. "I like it." I complimented.

"That is the only time I've been out of the house all day." He chuckled. My eyes widened.

"What? I never heard you leave or come back. I never heard you make a sound for that matter." I threw my hands up in the air completly confused.

"Well, you slep most of the day, or you were reading with the telly on so loud you didn't hear me. I stayed in the guest room most of the time."

"Why?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Harry sighed and turned me around so that my back was facing him. Next thing I know he is wrapping some kind of cloth around my head, blacking out my vision.

"Let me show you." He whispered in my ear before placing a quick kiss on the skin right below it. I felt the piece of fabric and it felt like silk. Probably one of his head band scarf things. "Take my hands?" I stretched my hands out waiting for his to graasp mine and lead me to where ever.

"I swear if you let me bump into anything-" I was cut off when my body collided with his.

"I would never." He kissed my lips and I could feel his smile. I shook my head and continued to walk blindly around the house. Harry dropped my hands but he kept a hand on my hip as he walked around to stand behind me.

"We're going up stairs now." He said I nodded feeling for the first step. Then the next, then the next, till we were finally at the top. He took my hands again and continued dragging me along untill we got where he wanted to. He moved back behind me and pushed me forward into a room I'm guessing.

Instantly the smell of lavender, vanilla, peach, and cherry filled my nose. It sounds like a weird combination but it smelt heavenly.

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked already figiting with the blind fold.

"Yes." He said, and with out hesitation I ripped it off like wrapping paper on christmas morning.

There were sheets hanging from the celing, forming into the tent looking thing, over a matress. There were rose petles thrown here and there, and ther were candles lit sitting around on the floor as well. Next to the opening of the tent was a projector pointed at the blank white wall. There was also a plate of different little finger foods. None of them were all that healthy. There was also an ice bucket that held a bottle of sparking grape juice.

I felt the tears spill over my eyes and down my face. "I love it." Harry walked in front of me and wipped the few tears from my face.

"Well, come on." He smirked and flipped off the lights making it look even more magical. He also plugged in some christmas lights and I wanted to bust into full on tears. He pulled me over to the tent and sat down on the matress, bringing me with him.

Harry poped the top off the grap juice and poured some into bothe glasses, handing me one.

"Cheers, to us. Forever and always."

"Forever and always."

~

It's now about one in the morning and Harry is sound asleep with me warming his chest. After we had a few drinks and snacks, we couldn't find any good movies on Netflix so we started a t.v series. Everytime I commented on how hot the boys were he would make some smart comment.

I closed my eyes to try and get some sleep but just as I closed my eyes I felt a jolt in my side.

I immediatly jumped up and out of Harry's arm , unfortunaty waking Harry too.

"Leah, you okay?" He yawned. I didn't answer waiting for a wave of nausea to hit m but it didn't. Then the jolt I felt happened on the other side. "Leah." Harry asked again sitting up rubbing my back. I looked at him then back down to my belly expecting another jolt.

"It feels like bubbles." I whispered.

"What?" Harry sat up straighter and looked me in the eyes.

"It just feels like massive bubbles popping." I whispered again. I placed my hands on both sides of my belly, waiting. Then it came again. "Here." I grabbed his hand and placed it where mine previously was.

"Give me your other hand." I said still looking down. He placed his palm in mine and I aited for it to happen again. When it did I placed his hands there. "Do you feel that?" I finally looked up at him. It's as if the babies heard me too and danced in responce. When Harry felt them move his eye went wide and jaw dropped.

"Are they..." He asked, not bothering to finish out his sentence. I nodded.

"It's incredable." I awed and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Our babies are finally kicking." I looved at his face and a tear rolled down his cheek. Then there was a particuarly hard kick on my left. "This one is strong." He leaned down and kissed my skin resting his cheek there.

This is all I need. This picture, looking down at Harry loving on our unborn children, ingraved into my mind and I can live the rest of my life happy.

These are the moments I'm dreading giving up.