I Have To Go

Leah's POV:

The boys had to go to a meeting with a few men from management this afternoon, and luckily they left a few minutes before I had to leave. I got dressed, making sure to dress in loose clothing, and combed my fingers through my hair so it didn't look so bad. I decided to leave it down today since it was a little chilly. I grabbed my purse and wallet before heading down stairs to the kitchen.

The other girls were in the living room watching Teen Mom 2 reruns on MTV. Mady was in the kitchen getting something. I went in there to tell her were I was going, but I didn't mention what.

"Hey where are you going?" She asked as she pulled the popcorn bowl from the microwave.

"I have to go to the doctor." I said and she nodded her head in understanding. I'm glade she didn't question me.

"Does anyone else know about, you know, the baby?" she whispered the last two words.

I nodded, "'Harry said he told Louis, but no one else." She nodded and started her way out of the kitchen but I grabbed her arm. "I want it to stay that way. I just want to find the right time to tell them." She nodded and smile in understanding.

"I wasn't going to tell." I offered her a quick smile and gave her a quick hug before slipped out the back. I told her she could tell the girls I was gone if they brought it up.

It was a somewhat short drive to the clinic I'm glad I didn't have to go far. I sent a quick text to Harry telling it I was going through with it. I didn't have to say what it was because he should know, and besides I didn't want someone else see the text and start asking a butt load of questions. I took a deep breath before getting out of the car and walking into the building.

It wasn't hard to find the office either. I walked into the waiting room and there was surprisingly two other girls in there too. One was sitting next to, who I was guessing, was her mom and another one was sitting by her boyfriend, I'm assuming.

"Hello, can I help you?" a lady behind the counter asked. I walked over so I could check in.

"Um, yes I made an appointment with Dr. Whitney." I said as she typed something into the computer.

"And the name?"

"Leah Anderson."

"Ok thank you, I need you to fill out some paperwork and you can take a seat. The wait will be a while." She told me then closed the little glass door.

I took a seat just as a nurse came out and called a name. The girl with her mother stood up and followed the lady dressing in green scrubs to the back.

My mind is so clouded, I cant even think straight. I pulled out my phone to see that Harry hasn't returned my text yet. I sighed and started on the paperwork. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Harry's POV:

Brad, Matthew, and Stan were sitting in front of us around conference table in a hotel we decided to meet up in. I was seated between Louis and Zayn picking at my nails when the men shuffled through their brief cases. I probably would be on my phone but I had to turn it off for the meeting.

"Okay, boys. How is everything going?" Brad started. We all nodded our head.

"Good." Zayn shrugged. That is how he describes everything, literally.

"Great." Niall smiled ear to ear.

"Getting there." Louis shrugged.

"Great." Liam said. What isn't great with him?

"Good." I nodded, still picking at my fingers.

"Good." Brad smiled, "How is vacay with the girlfriends, and fiancé " He directed towards Zayn and he did a little have smile thing. We all nodded and gave the same answers. Louis told them about Eleanor, and they seemed just as shocked as we were. Niall also felt like it would be good to bring up Mady and Avery.