Party Time!!

Mady's POV:

"Since it is your birthday, and I'm sure Harry has plans for you two tonight, so why don't us girls go get our nails done and all that." I smiled while Leah's finished curling her hair.

"That sounds good." she answered.

"Okay, let me go tell the other girls." I said. I walked down to the living room where the others were and told them our plans. Perrie and Danielle rushed off to their room to get ready.

"Harry, at six I need you to go to this bakery just down the street and pick up the cake. And once we leave you can start setting everything up but keep the backdoors closed and the blinds closed." I instructed.

"Yes, ma'am." he saluted me then stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Come on girls! Hurry up!" I shouted. In the next minute all three girls ran down the stairs, hall, and out the door. I waved by to the boys before loudly slamming the door behind me.

~

Leah's POV:

"So do you feel any older yet?" Danielle asked. I diverted my gaze from my feet to her.

"Not really." I shrugged and looked back down as the Asian lady slipped my foot into a bag of hot wax.

"Well, you look older." Perrie added.

"Well thanks." I laughed.

"Yeah, I think I already see a gray hair." Mady poked my head.

"Just you wait till you turn twenty-one. You will have more gray hairs that you already do." I countered.

"Wow." her eyes were wide, "That's cold." I laughed and turned my attention back to the lady sitting in front of me. "I really like that color." I looked over at Mady.

"Thanks I like yours too." I looked down at her pampered feet. She had choose a hot red color that looked really good on her.

Mady let out a small gasp, we all looked over at her as she pulled her phone out.

"Don't worry, it was just a text." She laughed. She looked back down to there phone before sending the person a text and placing it under her leg.

"Toes are done, time for nails." Perrie smiled as she hopped off of the chair and waddled over to a booth and sitting down smiling like an idiot over to us.

"She can be so childish." Mady laughed.

I gave her a confused look, "Look who is talking."

Harry's POV:

I had picked the cake up already, and it looked really good. We were almost done with the decorations, just a few more lights to hang up and we only had about forty minutes till the girls got home. According to Mady.

I went into Leah's room and looked through her closet to pick out the perfect dress. I saw a silky white one in the very back, it looked nice so I pulled it out. It had beading along the top of it and it looked like it would be some what tight on her. Perfect.

I placed it on the bed. along with some black heels that I was quiet fond of. I took a piece of paper, wrote her note and headed back down stairs.

"Ok mate, we're done." Niall said dusting off his hands and walking into the kitchen followed by the other boys.

"Well, we might as well go and get dressed, I'm guessing the girls will be here soon?" Louis asked as he leaned on the counter top and bit into an apple.

"Yeah. Then we can just hide out back." I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to shower." Liam said turning his back to us and stalking down the hall.