Chapter 3 | Meeting The Lightfoot Brothers!!

Sabrina: My older brother sometimes.....embarrasses me.

Odette: What do you mean by that?

???: *Sticks his head out of the window* Ha-ha!! Is that my baby sister I see?!

???: *Swerves his van to the castle pickup and steps out of the van* HEY SABBY!! :D

Sabrina: *Slowly facepalms* Oh man....

???: *Steps out of the van and sighs* Barley.You know that Sabrina doesn't like that nickname.It makes her blush.

Barley: Oh come on! I been calling her that when she was 6!!

Barley: And besides!!! It's a cute nickname for-

Barley: *Saws Odette* !!!

Odette: *Her hair was in a ponytail while her left eye was covered by her hair*

Barley: *Slowly does a smirk and walks to her* What do we have here?

Barley: *Slowly gets on one knee and grabs her hand and kisses her hand* It could be a princess~

Odette: *Slowly blushes a bit* 0\\\\\0.

Eleanor: AWWW!!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!!!

Ian: *Facepalms and turns to Eleanor* Sorry about my older brother.He does this sometimes.My names Ian and this is my brother,Barley.

Eleanor: Oh don't worry about it.We have friends who are flirty..However...I heard Sabrina invited you guys... Aren't you The Lightfoot brothers that Sayuri and Sabrina have been talking about?

Ian: Yep!

Eleanor: Oh ok.By the way...my names Eleanor! ^^

*As Eleanor and the others head inside of the castle so they can help Blossom and the others to finishing packing up for the vacation.Everyone is here except for a few people...Mk and the others!!*