🌊🏝️Chapter 44 | Talking About The Chen Family And The Zodiac Ninjas🏝️🌊

*As Catalina and the others started to head downstairs...They saw a glow at the bottom of the passage.However...Sayuri saws Sun Wukong with a upset look on his face.She realized that Sun Wukong is looking at Yellowtusk.*

Sayuri: Monkey King? are you ok?

Monkey King: *Turns to Sayuri* Yeah.I am fine... It's just that...

Monkey King: I'm just shocked that Yellowtusk and Peng...also known as my old sworn brothers didn't ruin me and Catalina's Engagement vacation.

Odette: You mean...Our vacation?

Monkey King: Well...Yeah. 😅

Yellowtusk: Yeah....I am still shocked that you are engaged with Catalina.

Monkey King: Well..Of course we did! I propose to Catalina a few months ago after we defeated her biological parents,also known as The Ice King and The Lightning Queen.

Yellowtusk: Oh...I see....Wait....does Azure Lion know about this!?

Yellowtusk: Even The Chen Family?!

Monkey King: Uh....No? I...kinda forgot telling Azure about my proposal. 😅

Nezha: Wait a second...*Slowly turns to Yellowtusk*

Nezha: Yellowtusk...did you say The Chen Family??

Yellowtusk: Yes...I did.I heard The Chen Family before.

The others: *Turns to Yellowtusk and the others in confusion* ???

Everest: The Chen Family? Who is Chen Family?

Nezha: The Chen Family is a royalty family that lives in The Fire Kingdom.It's like 2 hours away from The Ocean Kingdom...Or I should say Maui, Hawaii.However...About Huojin...

Nezha: I heard he's the leader of the Zodiac Clan..

Monkey King: The...Zodiac Clan??

Nezha: Huojin Chen is the Elemental Master Of Fire.Which means he's the leader of the Zodiac Clan.He does have three friends who are part of the Zodiac Clan.

Barley: Awesome!!! what are their names!? :D

Nezha: Ehuang,The Elemental Master of Water.Aaron,The Elemental Master Of Earth,and Liberty,The Elemental Master Of Air.Each of them of based on a Zodiac Sign.Huojin's a Leo,Ehuang's a Cancer,Aaron's a Virgo,and Finally.... Liberty's a Libra.

Monkey King: *Chuckles* I am going to admit...That is kinda cool that this...Huojin dude have a group on his own...But does he have any siblings or is he the only child?

Nezha: Well...Huojin Chen does have three siblings.Twins named Lionel and Leandra while he has a younger stepsister named Mai Ly Chen.That's honestly a pretty name for her.

Sayuri: I agree! Mai Ly is such a pretty name! ^^

Nezha: Yes...But....I heard that Azure Lion is at the Fire Kingdom.Turns out that he has a crush in Mai Ly.

Yellowtusk: I KNEW IT!!!!

The others: *Turns to Yellowtusk* 0_0.

Yellowtusk: *Clears his throat and looks at the others* 0_0".

Catalina: *Walks slowly and saws some sort of library* !!!!

Catalina: Whoa.....

Monkey King: *Slowly walks to Catalina* What is it Catalina? what did you find?

Catalina: *Turns to Sun Wukong and the others* You guys really need to see this....

🌊Oceanbound🌊: A Hawaiian Adventure!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara