🌊Chapter 52 | The Clouds Of Samadhi🌊

Maila and The Hamasaki Siblings: *Gets closer to The Clouds Of Samadhi* ....

Kekoa: So...This is The Clouds Of Samadhi?

Makoto: Yep.I think so.

Vaiana: I can't believe it...They are real...

Maila: Amazing...

Kekoa: Yeah...It really is.

Vaiana: *Smiles and her eyes starts to glow white* !!!

Vaiana: *Slowly gets the same vision* !!!!

Makoto: *Turns to Vaiana and saws her eyes glowing white* Vai?!

Maila,Kekoa and Mirabella: *Turns around and saws Vaiana's eye and gasps* !!!

Kekoa: Sis!? What the heck is happening to her?!

Makoto: I have no idea!

Vaiana: *Her eyes slowly changes back into her normal eyes as she nearly trips*

Maila: *Grabs Vaiana* I got you,Vai.

Vaiana: Thanks...

Makoto: Are you ok,Vaiana?

Vaiana: Yeah...I am fine. (Mind: It's that same vision I had on the other day...)

Maila: *Turns to Makoto* Mako.Get the Clouds Of Samadhi.

Makoto: You got it,May. *Turns to The Clouds Of Samadhi and walks to The Clouds Of Samadhi*

Kekoa: *Saws Makoto getting The clouds of Samadhi and turns to Vaiana* ....

Kekoa: Are you sure that you are ok,Vai..?

Vaiana: Yeah...I am sure.

Kekoa: Alright... (Mind: Why do I get a feeling that she's lying to me...?)

*As Makoto Hamasaki gets The Clouds Of Samadhi,he walks back to Maila and the others.Maila helped Vaiana to walk as Kekoa,Mirabella,and Makoto were following nthem behind...Kekoa was a bit worried about Vaiana...Is she hiding something or not....?*