🏝️Chapter 13 | Meeting The Hamasaki Siblings🏝️

Kekoa: *Saws Jayden and the others* Oh hey! You must be Maila's friends right?

Jayden: Of course! I'm actually her brother,Jayden.

Maila: *Walks to Jayden and the others while smiling*

Kekoa: *Saws Maila* Hey pretty-

Vaiana: *Pushes Kekoa out of her way and tackles Maila to the ground* MAILA!!!

Maila: OH SHOOT!! *Falls to the ground as Vaiana was hugging her* 

Maila: *Saws Vaiana on her ground* It's great to see you,Vaiana.

Vaiana: *Slowly gets up from the ground and helps Maila up*  Sorry about that,Maila.I just got very excited to see you and the others.

Maila: Oh no! Don't be,Vaiana.

Vaiana: And sorry about my brother,Kekoa.He always flirt with girls ALL of the time.He is just the way he is.But however....

Vaiana: *Slowly turns to Kekoa* He is STILL single as a pringle and sometimes get slapped on.Lol.

Kekoa: Oh come on! Vaiana!! She was pretty!!

Vaiana: Do you freaking realized that Maila has a boyfriend?

Kekoa: Uh.....no?

Vaiana: *Holding her shovel and runs to Kekoa*

Vaiana: *Was about to hit him with a shovel* 

Kekoa: Uh...oh..

Kekoa: *Screams like Emmet* 

Makoto: *Runs to Vaiana* HEY HEY HEY!!!

Makoto: *Grabs Vaiana by the hand* Easy Vai!! Easy!!!

Vaiana: *Saws Makoto and sighs* Sorry.I just don't like when Kekoa tease the HECK out of me.

Makoto: Oh don't be.

Makoto: *Saws Maila and the others* !!!

Makoto: Is that Maila and her friends that you have been talking about?

Vaiana: Yep!

Vaiana: *Turns to Maila* Maila! This is my other brother,Makoto.But we called him Mako or sharkboy for short.

Makoto: Well duhhh.I love sharks ever since that I was a little boy. ^^

Vaiana: And we have another sister.Her name is Mirabella.She was adopted right after that Makoto was born.

Maila: Oh ok! *Looks around* 

Maila: So...where is this......"Mirabella" at,Vaiana????

Vaiana: Oh! Mira's is at the beach collecting some seashells.However...We have some other friends that are here too! Two are them are from The Sworn Brothers!

Maila: The Sworn Brothers? Like....you mean Azure Lion,Golden-Winged Peng and Yellowtusk the wise?

Vaiana: Yep!

Maila: I heard that Sun Wukong,Macaque,even The Demon Bull King were used to be Sworn Brothers with them.

Vaiana: That's true.....How about we head to the hotel so you guys can put your suitcases in your rooms? We can help you!!

Maila: Oh ok! Fine by me!!!!!!