🌊Chapter 39 | Meeting Old Friends Of Blossom's Part 2🌊

*As Blossom and the others finally got out of the submarine...Their faces were shocked as they saw the Ocean Kingdom in front of them.Vaiana smiled as Blossom saws Rose and swims to Rose and the others as Rose and Blossom screamed of joy and hugs each other.*

Blossom: *Hugging Rose* OH MY GOD!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!

Rose: OH MY GOD SAME!!

Rose: HOW ARE YOU!? :D

Blossom: GREAT!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU!?

Rose: SAME!!!!

The others: *Watching Rose and Blossom fangirling* 

Macaque: *Chuckles*

Mario: *Turns to Macaque* Mac? Shouldn't you be wearing a scuba outfit?

Macaque: *Scoffs* I'm a Monkey Demon and i don't need a suit.Besides....i can breathe underwater.

Mario: Oh right....I forgot.

Blossom: What are you guys doing here?

Atlantic: *Swimming to Blossom* Well...Me,Rose,Barnacles,Kwazii,Kate,and Peso are at The Ocean Kingdom to explore and Rose decided to take Mary with us she Mary can practice swimming!

Mary: *Swimming while cooing* 

Peso: *Following Mary* 

Blossom: *Saws Mary* Awww...This adorable cub?

Atlantic: Yep!

Captain Barnacles: Yeah! Since we were close to the octopod....It would be an idea to explore the Ocean Kingdom.

Blossom: Atlantic! Captain! It's so great to see you guys!

Atlantic: Same! ^^

*While the others were swimming to Blossom and her old friends.Luke,Jayden,and Maila were watching the whole thing while smiling.*

Jayden: Sooooo......Now what?

Luke: I have no idea....And also....Where the heck is Rex Dangervest?

Luke: *Saws Rex chasing Eleanor as Eleanor was laughing* Oh.Nevermind then.

Rex: *Grabs Eleanor from behind* GOTCHA!!! >:D

Eleanor: NOOOOO!!! LET ME GOOOOO!!! >O<

Rex: No~ *Ruffles up her hair with his hand* 

Eleanor: AHH!!! REXXXX!!!!!!

Luke: 0_0.

Luke: (Mind: Ok...then....I wonder what is Catalina and the others are doing back at the island?)