🌊Chapter 34 | Heading To The Ocean Kingdom Part 1🌊

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others,While Blossom and the others were talking about The Ocean Kingdom.Angelina was looking at the ocean but however...Mei was behind so she can jumpscare her.*

Mei: HEY ANGEL!!!!! :D

Angelina: *Nearly jumps* AH!!! MEI!!!!!

Mei: >:3 

Angelina: GET OVER HERE!!!!

Mei: Uh oh. *Starts to run*

Angelina: *Starts to chase Mei* 

Mei: *Running as fast as she can*

Angelina: *Starts to catch up to Mei*

Mei: *Saws Angelina behind* OH SHOOT!!

Angelina: *Was about to grab her by her back* GET YOUR DRAGON BUTT OVER HERE YOU-

Angelina: *Doesn't know a shadow portal under her feet and stops* !!!

Angelina: *Saws the shadow portal and starts to slow down as she looks down* !!!

Angelina: Uh...oh...

Angelina: *Falls to the shadow portal* AHHHHHH!!

*As Angelina falls to the portal,she closes her eyes as someone was holding her.When she open her eyes...she saws The Six-Eared Macaque holding her in bridal style with a smirk on his face.*

Macaque: *Smirking at Angelina*  ....

Angelina: 0\\\\0!!!

Angelina: M-macaque?? What are you doing??

Macaque: *Chuckles while holding Angelina* I always knew that you're my type cause you can get flustered so easily~

Angelina: 0\\\\\0!!! *Her face was slowly turns red* 

Blossom and Luke: *Facepalms* ....

Luke: Seriously....Is he really gonna flirt with Angelina for the rest of the vacation?!

Blossom: I have no idea,Luke.

Blossom: And also....Has anyone seen Vaiana?

Mirabella: *Slowly walks to Blossom and Luke*  I think Vaiana is outside of the boat with Makoto.

Blossom: *Turns to Mirabella* Thanks Mira.I needed to talk to her.

Mirabella: It's no problem,Bloss!

Blossom: *Smiles and walks outside of the boat so she can talk to Vaiana*  .....

Mirabella and Luke: *Watches Blossom heading outside of the boat* ....

Mirabella: I wonder why Blossom wants to talk to Vaiana.

Luke: Honestly...I have no idea.