🌊Chapter 35 | Heading To The Ocean Kingdom Part 2🌊

*Meanwhile with Vaiana Hamasaki.She was talking to her brother,Makoto Hamasaki about family stuff.While Kekoa and Jayden were hanging out and being dorks...Blossom saws Vaiana talking to Makoto Hamasaki.*

Blossom: *Slowly walks to Vaiana and Makoto* Hey Vaiana???

Vaiana: *Turns to Blossom* Oh hey Bloss! What's up??

Blossom: I need to talk to you about something....*Saws Makoto*

Blossom: Hey Mako? Is it alright that me and Vaiana can chat?

Makoto: Sure.This is a girl talk right?

Blossom: Yes.

Makoto: Alright. *Slowly gets up from the ground and was about to walk away*

Makoto: *Trips something and starts to fall* AH!!! OH SH-

Makoto: *Falls to the pool with his face first*

Blossom and Vaiana: *Watches Makoto from the distance and cringes a bit* ....

Makoto: *Swims up to the surface and looks at Vaiana and Blossom and does a thumbs up* :3

Blossom and Vaiana: *Sighs in relief and looks at each other* .....

Vaiana: So....What is it,Blossom? Did you needed me something?

Blossom: Actually...I was going to talk about you and being The Ocean Guardian....What is like to be a Water Guardian,Vaiana?

Vaiana: HELLA AWESOME! Ever since I got my water powers....I can now control the water.And I can talk to the Ocean!

Blossom: Just like Moana?

Vaiana: JUST LIKE MOANA!!! :D

Vaiana: My parents WERE gonna name me Moana...but they liked the name "Vaiana" better! ^^

Blossom: Oh! That's cool! And also....

Blossom: About Sandy...

Vaiana: Oh! You mean the big blue guy that he gave me some flowers? Aww...He was such a sweetheart...And I am going to admit...He's kinda cute! ^^

*As Blossom and Vaiana were talking about their powers....Sandy,Mei,and Mk were watching Vaiana and Blossom as Sandy's face was red and faints to the ground while blushing.*

Sandy: *On the ground as his face was red and covers his face with his hands* >\\\\\<

Mei: *Gasps while she has stars in her eyes* !!!

Mei: Sandy's got a crush on Vaiana!! ^^

Mei: HE LIKES VAI-

Mk: *Shuts Mei up with his hand* Mei...You do realized you are going to embarrassed him....right?

Mei: Oh! Right. 😅