🌪️Chapter 57 | Mary's First Steps🌪️

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others.They were heading to The Ocean Ritual Site with The Octonauts.Blossom and The Hamasaki Siblings decided to go inside the Octopod so she can help Rose taking care of Baby Mary while Vaiana Hamasaki and the others were in the boat.Right now,The Octopod is following Vaiana and the ithers as they were getting close to the Ritual Site.*

Kate: I can believe that we haven't seen Blossom in months!! Like can you believe it,Atla!?

Atlantic: Yeah! Until now!!

Kate: Yeah! We finally get to see Blossom Shen and her other siblings! Even though that Luke,Jayden,and Maila are with the others.

Vaiana: Yeah.....Luckily,thanks to my friend,Maila Shen.I actually let her drive the boat while me,my siblings and Blossom would be here with you guys.

Kate: Oh ok!

Blossom: Huh... That's odd...Where the heck is Dashi? and the other Octonauts?

Blossom: Where the heck did Tweak and the others go? Even The Vegimals.

Atlantic: Oh!! I forgot to tell you Blossom....That the other Octonauts were some somehow were on vacation.

Blossom: *Turns to Atlantic* Oh really?

Atlantic: Yep.

Blossom: *Feels Something on her leg* ???

Blossom: *Looks down and saws Mary hugging her leg while she was standing* !!!!

Mary: *Looks at Blossom and Giggles* ^^

Blossom: *Gasps* !!!!

Blossom: ROSE!! GET OVER HERE!! YOUR DAUGHTER IS WALKING!!

Rose: WAIT WHAT!? *Runs to Blossom and the others*

Macy!Barnacles: *Shocked and runs to rose* WHAT!? MARY IS WALKING!?

Captain Barnacles: *Saws Macy's Barnacles and is Confused* There's another me?

Mary: *Saws Macy's Barnacles and slowly starts to walk to him while gigging*

Mary: *Hugs his leg as she was giggling* Daddy!!

Macy!Barnacles: *Holds Mary and spins her around* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Macy!Barnacles: MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKE HAS TAKEN HER FIRST STEPS!!!! :D

Captain Barnacles: *Shocked that there's a another him* !!!

Mirabella: Since when there's two Barnacles!?

Kekoa: I was going to say the same thing.

Makoto: I have no idea,guys.I have no idea.

Blossom: *Gets her phone and calls Maila* ....

Blossom: Hey sis...Are we at the Ocean Ritual Site yet??

Maila (On Phone): Yep!! We are already here.

Blossom: *Gasps* Wait really?!

Maila (On phone): Yep.We are here.Tell Vaiana and the others right now.

Blossom: Ok...Got it. *Ends call with her sister and turns to the others*

Blossom: Hey guys?

Vaiana: *Turns to Blossom* What is it,Blossom?

Blossom: I just got a phone call from my sister, Maila and.....We are here At The Ritual Site.

The Others: *Gasps* !!!!