🌪️Chapter 61 | Make It At The Top Of The Ocean Mountain🌪️

*As Blossom and the others were getting close to the top of the mountain,Vaiana gets even more worried but Kekoa was trying to cheer her up.Luckily...It did.Even though that Kekoa may annoy the heck out of Vaiana sometimes....but Kekoa really cares about his family,friends,and his home.Kekoa Oki Hamasaki is going to face the most dangerous that he ever faced...Might or might or getting corrupted using The Samadhi Air.*

The gang: *Looks around* Whoa....

Tang: It looks so familiar to the other ritual site.It reminds of The Ritual Site from The Arctic Mountain.

Blossom: Yeah...The time that we were stopping Catalina's real parents...Also known as the Ice King and The Lightning Queen...Oh!!

Blossom: And I forgot to tell you this guys...

The gang except Blossom: *Turns to Blossom* ??

Monkey King: What is it,Blossom?

Blossom: Well...When me and The Hamasaki Siblings were in the Octopod....We saw Mary doing her first steps.

Everyone except Blossom: WHAT?!

Mei: OH MY GOSH!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL,BLOSSOM!? :D

Blossom: Yep! I am not joking or pulling a prank!! MARY TOOK HER FIRST STEPS!!

Blossom: And I even record the whole thing!! *Grabs her phone and shows the recording of Mary taking her first steps*

Everyone except Blossom: AWWWW!!!!!!!!

Nezha: Heh...That is cute not going to lie....*Slowly does a smile*

Nezha: But....*His face turns into a serious look* But we needed to do the Ceremony of Kekoa Hamasaki...

Blossom: He's right...