🌪️Chapter 64 | Ceremony GONE WRONG?!🌪️

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Now engulfed as his eyes starts to glow white* !!!!

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Slowly looks at him* !!!!

Kekoa (Engulfed): What the heck is....happening to me...?

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Looks at Nezha and the others* What the heck happening to me,guys

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Looks at Nezha and the others* What the heck happening to me,guys...?

Mk: Yeah! what the heck happening to Kekoa!?

Nezha: He's.....he's becoming The New Holder Of The Samadhi Air!! Just his father,Jacob when he became the holder Of The Samadhi Air all of those years ago...

Vaiana: .....

Nezha: *Saws Vaiana* Vai...? You said someone about having the same visions?

Vaiana: Y...yes.As we were heading The Ocean Kingdom to get The Clouds Of Samadhi...I keep having the same vision a like a few times...And I was scared to tell Kekoa and the others about this....thinking that i'm crazy...

Mirabella: *Looks at Vaiana* Oh my gosh...Vaiana...

Makoto: *Feels bad and looks at Kekoa having a hard time to control The Samadhi Air* !!!

Makoto: Uh guys....I think we have a problem!!

The others: *Looks at Kekoa* !!!

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Trying to control The Samadhi Air as he was slowly getting corrupted* Ngh....Grrr....Come on....

Kekoa (Engulfed): I can't control...The Samadhi...*His eyes glow brighter*

Kekoa (Engulfed): *Starts to get corrupted* AIR!!!!!!

Kekoa (Engulfed) (Corrupted): *Lets out a corrupted scream*

*As Kekoa was losing control and being corrupted from using The Samadhi Air...Blossom and the others were horrified to watch,including his twin sister,Vaiana...Her vision came true.*

Vaiana: Oh...my god.... (Mind: My vision is real and it came true....M-my worst nightmare came true...)

Blossom: Oh sweet mother of.....asgore...I honestly can't believe I'm saying Macy's catchphrase...