🌪️Chapter 58 | Made It To The Bottom Of The Ocean Mountain🌪️

*When Blossom and the others made it to The Ocean Ritual Site.Blossom and the others saws the mountain of The Ocean Ritual Site as they looked the mountain in awe.Then...The Octopod slowly rises from underwater....Then,The Octopod stops while Blossom and the others walks to the window as they looks at the mountain in shocked and awe.However....Vaiana Hamasaki has a worried look on her face.*

Vaiana: This is it guys...We are here.....*Gets a bad feeling about something is about to happen* ....

Kekoa: *Turns to Vaiana* Hey sis...? are you ok?

Vaiana: Y..yeah...I am fine,Kekoa- *Gets the same vision that she had* !!!!

Vaiana: (Mind: Oh no!! not again!!)

Kekoa: *Has a worried look on his face and walks to Vaiana* Vai! Please...If it's something about me becoming The Next Holder Of The Samadhi Air....Just tell me...Ok...?

Vaiana: *Sighs* ......

Vaiana: O-ok....

Kekoa: *Smiles at Vaiana and turns to Blossom and the others* What now,Blossom?

Kekoa: Should we head outside now?

Blossom: *Looks at the mountain* Yes...We should- *Saws Nezha and the others* !!!

Blossom: What the...? is that Nezha!?

The others: *Saws Nezha and the others outside* !!!

Mirabella: What the heck is he doing here?

Makoto: I have no idea,Mira....But I think Nezha and the others came here for a reason!!

Blossom: He's right...Let's head outside head to the others and see. (Mind: Why is Nezha and the others are here in the mountain...?)

Makoto: I agree....