🌪️🏝️Chapter 56 | The Calm Before The Storm Part 2🏝️🌪️

*A few minutes later.The boat is sailing to The Ocean Ritual Site.While Minami Yamada and the others were talking about The Ocean Ritual Site.Sayuri was looking at the storm sky and gets worried about Blossom and the others....including Kekoa Oki Hamasaki.*

Sayuri: *Worried about Kekoa and the others as she was looking the gray sky* ....

Casey Jr: *Saws Sayuri and slowly walks to her* Yuri...? Are you ok?

Sayuri: *Slowly turns around and saws Casey* Not really..... I'm just worried about something....About Kekoa using The Samadhi Air and getting corrupted just like his father...

Casey Jr: *Slowly touches her cheek* Doing worry,Sayuri...His twin sister,Vaiana will help him.....Alright?

Sayuri: *Slowly nuzzles his hand while looking at him with her two-colored eyes* Ok...

Casey Jr: *His heart slowly melts as Sayuri was looking at him while he did a smile* ....

*While Casey and Sayuri were together outside....Ian,Barley,Sabrina,Minami,and Nezha were watching the two as Ian and Sabrina was grabbing Barley cause he was about to run to him,not going to hurt him.While Ian and Sabrina were holding their older brother,Nezha and Minami were watching the whole thing.*

Barley: *Getting hold back by Ian and Sabrina* I SWEAR!!! IF HE HURTS HER!! HE'S DEAD!!!!!

Ian and Sabrina: 0_0".

Nezha: *Slowly facepalms and looks at the ocean* ....

Nezha: I hope that we can make it before it's too late.

Monkey King: *Saws a button* Oh cool!! what's this button do?

Monkey King: *Presses a button* :3

*Suddenly,the boat went really fast,making Nezha and the others scream for dear life*

Zane,Jay,and Nya: *Screaming*

Jay: OH MY GOD!!!! WE ARE GOING SO FAST!!!

Ian: YEAH!!!

Ian and Jay: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nezha: *Turns to Sun Wukong while holding on something for dear life* Wukong!! since when that there's a button!?

Monkey King: It was infront of me! ^^

Nezha: *Looks at the button* (Mind: For the first time...Sun Wukong was just being smart.)

Nezha: *Looks at the ocean* ......