🏝️Chapter 24 | The Legend Of The Samadhi Ocean and Air🏝️

Vaiana: I thought The Samadhi Fire was the most powerful power in the world...But I guess there's more Samadhi powers out there........

Maila: Yeah.I also didn't know about those Samadhi powers until now.Sun Wukong Called them "The Elemental Samadhi powers".

Maila: Now tell me,Vaiana...What is The Samadhi Air? And what about The Samadhi Ocean???

Vaiana: Ok...here we go....thousands of years ago..The Samadhi Ocean and The Samadhi Air were made by the Polynesian gods.They use those powers for the greater good.However...The Samadhi Ocean and The Samadhi Air...Some of them were killed using those powers...some of them survived....

Vaiana: However....my mother Chantara was an Elemental Master of Water and Cosmic who is a past holder of The Samadhi Ocean while my father,Jacob was a past holder of The Samadhi Air.Those two said.....

Vaiana: "One day...when we will have kids...They will be the new holders of The Samadhi Ocean and The Samadhi Air..."

Vaiana: That's where me and my twin brother were born.Me and Kekoa!

Maila: Oh whoa...that's so cool!! You became a Ocean Guardian while Kekoa became the Sky Guardian?

Vaiana: Of course we did! My brother may be a dork...but he irritates the heck out of me. -w-.

Maila: Yeah...And also....If you are the holder of The Samadhi Ocean....Does that mean that Kekoa will be the next holder of The Samadhi Air??

Vaiana: That's true...but our parents went missing for years after they left for war or something.

Maila: Really?

Vaiana: Yeah. *Looks at the ocean*

Vaiana: When me and Kekoa were 12 years old...We became the Ocean Guardian and the Sky Guardian.However....Our parents were a bit worried us using The Samadhi Ocean and The Samadhi Air cause it can cause corruption or something.

Maila: Don't worry....We have some peeps that got corrupted before...But it was worth it.

Vaiana: Really? Some of your friends went though corruption while using new powers?

Maila: Yep.

Vaiana: Whoa...

Vaiana: *Looks at the sunset and turns to Maila* We should head back to the others.It's getting late.

Maila: Ok.