🏝️Chapter 28 | Back At The Beach🏝️

*The next day.Blossom and the others went back to the beach that they went yesterday.It's been one day since Blossom and the others made it to Maui, Hawaii.The gang were already having so much fun!!*

*However...Vaiana Hamasaki needs to find Maila Shen and tells her about Kekoa and The Samadhi Air.Luke saws Vaiana with a serious face.He decides to check on her if she's ok or not.He wanted to know why is Vaiana acting...so serious.*

Luke: *Slowly walks to Vaiana* Hey Vai?

Vaiana: *Turns to Luke* Oh hey Luke.What's up?

Luke: Is everything ok?? You have a serious look on your face.

Vaiana: I have to tell your Maila about something... Something that...I have a vision.

Luke: Really...? You have a vision?? Since when?

Vaiana: In the middle of the night...I thought it was just a dream...Or a nightmare....But turns out...it was a vision....

Luke: What kind of Vision,Vaiana? I needed to know...

Vaiana: Ok....How about you follow me and we will get your sister,Maila? And then...

Vaiana: I will tell you about my vision.

Luke: Ok.Let's find Maila Shen.

Vaiana: *Nods in agreement*

*As Luke and Vaiana starts to find Maila Shen.Vaiana was a bit worried about telling Kekoa about being connected to The Samadhi Air...What if Kekoa gets really made at her? Will he get upset that he's the new holder of The Samadhi Air..?*