🏝️Chapter 9 | The 9 Hour Flight Part 3🏝️

*Later.It was now nighttime.Everyone was asleep but except for one... Eleanor Lee.She couldn't sleep cause she was excited and plus...She wanted to see the stars.But Eleanor doesn't know that Rex Dangervest is up too.*

Eleanor: *Slowly goes to a another room while trying not to wake anyone up* .....

Eleanor: *Slowly goes inside of the other room and slowly closes the door*

Eleanor: *Saws a window and slowly gets closer to the window* ....

Eleanor: *Looks at the stars* Whoa....

Eleanor: So....Rex used to be so darn lonely....Like all alone up in space.But I get it that he has his raptors...but....

Eleanor: Why he didn't tell me that he was ALL alone in space...which is a big universe...?

???: Ya know...I actually adore you when you always care for me.

Eleanor: *Turns around and recognizes his voice* !!!

Eleanor: Rexy??

Rex: *Slowly walks closer to her* You ok? I was a bit worried.

Eleanor: Oh yeah...I couldn't sleep cause I am really excited and plus...I was worried about you.

Rex: *Slowly blushes a bit* Aww....Sunshine...

Rex: (Mind: Oh my god...I think her superpower is just being so darn cute...)

Rex: Don't worry,Eleanor...I am fine.I know I was alone up in space back then.But I have my raptors,Blossom and the others,and you...And I am going to admit.....

Rex: You actually changed my life forever ever since we met for the first time...And not only that.....

Rex: I think that you are the most sweetest person i've met in the whole universe...

Eleanor: *Blushing* Wait...R-R-really?

Rex: Yeah.

Eleanor: *Blushing as she slowly turns to the window* So...What is like to live in space...?

Rex: Oh...You should go to space one day...If you ever made a spaceship on your own. *Smiles*

Eleanor: *Slowly starts to fall asleep* R.....really.?

Rex: Yeah...

Eleanor: *Slowly gets closer to Rex and falls asleep*

Rex: *Saws Eleanor and slowly gets closer to her and picks her up in bridal style*

Eleanor: Zzzz....

Rex: *Smiles* Heh....Sweet dreams,Sunshine...

Eleanor: Zzzz......