🌪️Chapter 72 | Know Who You Are🌪️

(Song: Know Who You Are by Auli'i Cravalho from Disney's movie: Moana!)

Vaiana: *Slowly stops to the edge and looks at the ocean* ....

Vaiana: *Saws her Ocean Guardian Necklace glowing* .....

Vaiana: *Still looking at the ocean while she saws her reflection in the water* Let him come to me....

*The Ocean starts to ensemble as Blossom and the others watched in awe and shocked at the same time.But Maila....Watches the whole thing too.A Corrupted Kekoa saws the Ocean ensemble in front of him as he saws Vaiana in front of him.Kekoa gets mad and starts to fly to Vaiana.*

*While a corrupted Kekoa starts to fly to Vaiana,Vaiana Hamasaki started to jump out of the boat's edge and starts to approach a corrupted Kekoa while Blossom and the others watches Vaiana approaching a corrupted Kekoa while they were in their boats,including The Octonauts.*

Makoto: *Was about to get out of the boat to get Vaiana* ...

Maila: *Grabs Makoto's arm and looks at him* Let her do this,Mako.

Makoto: *Looks at Maila* Are you sure...?

Maila: Yes....I am sure...

*With Vaiana.She was approaching a corrupted Kekoa*

Vaiana: *Slowly approaching to a corrupted Kekoa Hamasaki* .....

Vaiana: (Mind: Don't worry, bro...I am coming to save you....)

Vaiana: 🎶I have crossed the horizon to find you....🎶

"Ou loto mamaina toa...."

Vaiana: 🎶I know your name~.....🎶

"Manatu atu....."

Vaiana: 🎶They have stolen the heart from inside you...🎶

"Taku pelepele....."

Vaiana: *Slowly stop and looks at a corrupted Kekoa* .....

Vaiana: 🎶But this does not define you....🎶

*Suddenly, a Corrupted Kekoa stops in front of Vaiana while she has a worried look on her face as Blossom and the others watches afar while Maila Shen has a worried look on her face while the others was watching in shocked.*

"Manatunatu

"Manatunatu...."

Vaiana: *Slowly tears up a bit*  🎶This is not who you are....~🎶

Kekoa (Corrupted): *His eyes slowly widen as he started to get close to Vaiana*

Kekoa (Corrupted): *With his normal voice* V-vaiana....?

Vaiana: 🎶You know......who you are....~🎶

Vaiana: *Slowly walks to Kekoa* ....

Vaiana: ......

Vaiana: Who you TRULY are.....*Hugs Kekoa*

Kekoa: *Gasps* !!!!!

*As Vaiana was hugging Kekoa...Kekoa's started to fade away as the sky was from a dark grey\blue to a pretty blue sky.Blossom and the others watches the whole thing as the others were cheering.*