🌪️Chapter 62 | The Beginning Of Kekoa's Ceremony Part 1🌪️

Blossom: *Slowly looks at the sky* .....

Peng: So....Now we got The Clouds Of Samadhi....now what do we do now?

Yellowtusk: Well brother....I think that we should start the Ceremony of Kekoa Hamasaki of becoming the New Holder Of The Samadhi Air.

Blossom: I agree with Yellowtusk.And like Nezha said...We must to start the Ceremony.For this...."Jacob and Chantara Hamasaki"

Mk: So...Now we got The Clouds of Samadhi....Now what?

Blossom: *Turns to Vaiana* Vaiana? Do you remember about your ceremony of Becoming The Ocean Guardian and The Next Holder of The Samadhi Ocean?

Vaiana: *Looks at Blossom* Of course I do! Even Kekoa's!!

Vaiana: So....Me and Kekoa had two ceremonies.The first one is Becoming The Ocean and Sky Guardian,Me and Kekoa had the same Ceremony together.While the second ceremony was becoming The New Holder Of The Samadhi Ocean and Air.They did my ceremony first and then Kekoa's.But it was cancelled due of King Andrew's ex, Amaya going insane.

Blossom: From The Fire Kingdom?

Vaiana: Yep.

Jayden: *Looks up at the sky* Uh.....

Jayden: *Turns to the others* Is this supposed to happen during a ceremony?

Vaiana: *Looks at Jayden* Yep.It happen the same thing during my ceremony of becoming The New Holder Of The Samadhi Ocean.

Jayden: Hold up...really?! As in a freaking storm is about to begin?!

Vaiana: It could be possible...During my ceremony,Mine was a Thunderstorm.But about Kekoa's....Who knows.

Mk: *Slowly turns around and Saws the bag glowing* !!!

Mk: Guys look!! It's The Clouds Of Samadhi!! They are glowing!!

The gang except Mk: *Turns around and Saws the bag glowing* !!!

Lloyd: *Gasps* I think it could be connected to The Ocean Mountain!!

Blossom: *Runs to the bag that The Clouds of Samadhi is in and opens the bag*

Blossom: *Slowly Saws The Clouds Of Samadhi starting to float in front of Blossom and the others* !!!

The Others: *Saws The Clouds Of Samadhi floating in front of them* !!!!