🌊Chapter 31 | When Vaiana Tells The Others About Her Vision🌊

*As Vaiana,Maila and Luke head back to Blossom and the others to tell about Vaiana's vision.When they saw Blossom and the others at the beach.Vaiana told everyone to come here get close to herself,Maila,and Blossom told Vaiana what is going on.*

*Then...Vaiana Hamasaki told EVERYONE about her vision of Kekoa being the next holder of the Samadhi Air.*

The gang except Vaiana,Luke,and Maila: WHAT!?

Jayden: Kekoa!? He's going to be the next holder of  The Samadhi Air!?

Makoto: How could me and Mirabella didn't know about this?!

Kekoa: *Jawdrops* .....

Kekoa: How could....that I didn't know about this?

Kekoa: I mean...Yeah.Sure I may be a flirty person...but me as the new holder of the Samadhi Air!?

Kekoa: That's crazy awesome!! :D

Kekoa: *Turns to Odette* Hey Odette?

Odette: *Turns to Kekoa* Hm?

Kekoa: Listen...I'm really sorry for...you know...trying to flirt with you...I didn't know that you just broke up with your ex...

Odette: It's ok,Kekoa.I forgive you.

Odette: *Turns to the others* So...Why did Vaiana have a vision of Kekoa being the next Holder of The Samadhi Air?

Luke: Somehow...She has been having those visions ever since she became the next holder of the Samadhi Ocean.Kekoa was going to have a ceremony of becoming The next Samadhi Air holder.But turns out...

Luke: Their parents,Jacob and Chantara Hamasaki went to war and they have to cancel the ceremony until they get back.

Jayden: What kind of war did they went?

Vaiana: I have no idea,Jayden.But I do know about something...Some war between Andrew Chen's ex wife?

Mirabella: Amaya Gomez?! That could be possible!

Macaque: *Turns to Blossom* So...What now,Blossom? Are we going to The Ocean Kingdom?

Blossom: *Turns to Macaque* If Kekoa is going to be the next Holder Of The Samadhi Air....then yes,Macaque...We are going to the Ocean Kingdom.

Nezha: She's right.We must go to The Ocean Kingdom.

Vaiana: Then it's settled...We are going to The Ocean Kingdom,get the Clouds of Samadhi and head to the Ocean Mountain.

Blossom: Wait....Where did know about this?

Vaiana: Well...before my parents went to war.My father told me to keep an eye of his journal until he and Chantara get back.

Blossom: Oh ok.

Blossom: *Looks at the ocean* ....