🌊🏝️Chapter 46 | The Legend Of Jacob And Chantara Hamasaki🏝️🌊

Catalina: Their parents...?

Minami: Yes...Should we look at this?

Nezha: *Walks to Minami* If we are going to find some secrets about Kekoa,Vaiana,Makoto,and Mirabella's parents,then we must look at this book.

Nezha: So...yes.We should look at this book.

Minami: *Smiles at Nezha and looks at the book*

Minami: Ok...Now let's see what kind of legends did they have for this...Jacob and Chantara...*Slowly opens up the book*

Minami: *Slowly sits on the ground while looking at the book* "The Legend Of Jacob and Chantara."

Everest: I wonder what kind of legends did they have for them.

Minami: *Turns to Everest* I agree.

Minami: Now... Let's see what we got....*Saws info about Jacob and Chantara* !!

Minami: Jacob is the Elemental master or Air and Dream while his wife,Chantara was the Elemental Master Of Water and Cosmic.They first met when the two visit Jacob's best friend,Andrew Chen for the celebration of Huojin's birth.

Catalina: Wait....Jacob and Chantara were best friends with Andrew and Amaya?

Minami: Well...Yes.However....After the twins,Lionel and Leandra were born...Amaya started to change and become like...Alcoholic.One time when Leandra was five...her own mother uses a beer bottle and hit her right eye,making her eye go blind....Which means this...Leandra girl is half blind...

Odette: *Slowly tears up* O-O-oh..that kinda reminds me of.....*Doesn't say anything else while she has tears in her eyes*

Barley: *Saws Odette with tears in her eyes* Oh Odette....*Slowly walks to Odette and hugs her*

Odette: *Slowly hugs back* ....

Ian: *Feels bad and turns to Minami* What else about Jacob and Chantara,Mina?

Minami:. *Slowly looks the book again* Well Ian...Jacob and Chantara knows about the news of the divorce of Andrew and Amaya.However...Amaya went crazy after that.After the divorce of Andrew and Amaya...Jacob and Chantara got married.Andrew and his kids were at the wedding of Jacob and Chantara.Then...Jacob and Chantara couple had twins: A boy and a girl...

Sabrina: Which is Kekoa and Vaiana.The new Guardians of the Ocean Kingdom.

Everest: Yep.Vaiana is the Ocean Guardian while Kekoa is the Sky Guardian.

Minami: Yep...But Legends say that Jacob and Chantara went to war with Andrew.But...They went missing.Ever since their disappearance,Andrew changed.He met Mckenna...Also known as Huojin,Lionel,and Leandra's stepmother.The two started dating and got married.They have a daughter together,making Mai Ly Chen be the stepsister of Huojin,Lionel,and Leandra.

Nya: Wow...that is crazy.

Ian: I agree.

Jay: So...Did this Andrew guy somehow changed after the disappearance of Jacob and Chantara?

Minami: He kinda did.He became overprotective a bit.Kekoa and Vaiana were 14 back then while Makoto was 13.And Mirabella was 12.

Jay: WHAT!? MIRABELLA WAS 12!?

Zane: Yes.Mina's right....But...What about The Samadhi Air and The Samadhi Ocean.Should we found some information about those powers?

Minami: *Turns to Zane* That's a good idea,Zane.We'll stay here until we found some answers.

Yoko: I agree with you,Minami. (Mind: I wonder if Blossom and the others are ok...)

Yoko: (Mind: Before Blossom and the others left...Maila told me about Kekoa becoming the next holder of The Samadhi Air...?)

Yoko: (Mind: Who knows....I guess we will find out.)